OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

it's based on sold product to retailers

exactly, the sales figures mean NOTHING. The retailers an awful lot of LeBrons but do they sell out?
also, the cut off for that date needs to be specified. I remember that the cut off starts at around August/Sept and ends in late January.

Knives= just the usual 10% VIP discount. 8)

Wore these today for Memorial Day..

exactly, the sales figures mean NOTHING. The retailers an awful lot of LeBrons but do they sell out?
also, the cut off for that date needs to be specified. I remember that the cut off starts at around August/Sept and ends in late January.

Are production numbers lower in general for Kobes than Lebrons? Finish Line aside, it seems like more retailers get Lebrons than Kobes. Maybe it's just my area, but a lot of the FTL, FA, and Champs in my area carried more Lebron colorways than they did Kobes.

I ordered as soon as the link went live Saturday night from DSG! Was right around 1 AM PST.

I have a feeling my order is gonna be cancelled for my VB's.

Stay tuned!

damn I went to my local mall to pick up the VBs and they sold out within 2 days...so much for sitting on shelves.  I did see some purple gradients but they only had an 8 left lol.  Kobe shoes never sit long.

damn I went to my local mall to pick up the VBs and they sold out within 2 days...so much for sitting on shelves.  I did see some purple gradients but they only had an 8 left lol.  Kobe shoes never sit long.

in a lot of areas they do, clearly tey dont sit in yours tho

conflicted because I prefer the usual placement of the swoosh but like the mambacurial colorway..think I'm prob gonna pass and at this rate settle for IDs because waiting for some must-cop colorway seems like it isn't happening. Liked the fades/easters too but wasn't compelled to grab either.
Really love the almost vans-esque thin low cut style these have though and will 100% pick up/post a pair eventually

Are production numbers lower in general for Kobes than Lebrons? Finish Line aside, it seems like more retailers get Lebrons than Kobes. Maybe it's just my area, but a lot of the FTL, FA, and Champs in my area carried more Lebron colorways than they did Kobes.

production numbers depend on the retailers orders... I would assume that overall, worldwide, there is no
way LeBron orders are WAY more than Kobes. Historically, LeBrons have been know to sit generally including
limited colorways so it would be stupid move for retailers to continually order more than what they ordered last
year. Makes sense right?

It all depends in your area but I have to say that in the grand scheme of things, Kobe orders shouldn't be far behind
LeBrons... Please take note that Kobes will end its run in the shelves by the time the new lebron sig comes out...
During their seasonal runs, they should be the same overall, not that 6:1 ratio. 2:1 max.

Thanks! ill pay a visit in Rockwell soon

No love for the "mexican blanket" joints!??

Im in for a pair!!!
Not for me. Maybe because I'm from Los Angeles and see this pattern all day. Lots of stores downtown have slip ons and sandals just like that for about $10-$20. Very interesting to me that they are doing these.

My VB's will be here tomorrow.

If you ordered from D**** when the link dropped then you should have received your shipping/tracking number Sunday morning around 7-11 am.

Hope everyone gets their pair.

Debating between getting the Mambacurials or the 11 lows. Leaning toward the Mambas...hope they drop those Kobe lifestyles stateside.

Back
Top Bottom