OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol these sold out

So lets just list this out. Today's "shoeheads" or whatever you'd like to call them prefer and go crazy for....

1.pink
2.glow in the dark
3.cool boxes or accessories
4 tie die
5.skinny jeans
6.having guys check out their feet (breaking necks)

Missing anything else?

Sounds pretty ummmmmm..........

That pretty much sum it all.

NT!! WE ALLLL NEED TO GET ON IT AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO POST THAT THEY WANT THE AMNESTIES TO BE A GR. AND HOPEFULLY NIKE PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AND HAVE NO DAMN CHOICE BUT TO RELEASE THEM. IT WILL CAUSE HYPE WHICH AIN'T GOOD WITH STUPID RESELLERS AND HYPEBEASTS BUT AT LEAST WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THEM.
BEST COLORWAY IN MY OPINION OUTTA ALL TH 8's SEEN IMO. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN. FIRST TRUE LAKERS COLORWAY. PURP AND GOLD ALL DAY. LETS MAKE THIS ISH HAPPEN. WORTH GIVING IT A SHOT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT.

POST " AMNESTIES PLEAAAASE!!!! " IF YOU WANT THEM

NT!! WE ALLLL NEED TO GET ON IT AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO POST THAT THEY WANT THE AMNESTIES TO BE A GR. AND HOPEFULLY NIKE PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AND HAVE NO DAMN CHOICE BUT TO RELEASE THEM. IT WILL CAUSE HYPE WHICH AIN'T GOOD WITH STUPID RESELLERS AND HYPEBEASTS BUT AT LEAST WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THEM.
BEST COLORWAY IN MY OPINION OUTTA ALL TH 8's SEEN IMO. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN. FIRST TRUE LAKERS COLORWAY. PURP AND GOLD ALL DAY. LETS MAKE THIS ISH HAPPEN. WORTH GIVING IT A SHOT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT.

This....

AMNESTIES PLEAAAAASE!!!!!

We've been posting our love and want of the Amnesties since Kobe wore them while breaking his foot off in the Mavericks on ABC months back...

It looks as though they may be a true player exclusive, so all this may be pointless.

We know we want them...NIKE knows we want them...only time will tell if they actually release.

Did people REALLY think these werent gonna sell out? They are ugly as ****, but they are loud, multi colored kicks. Its whats in style.

Last edited:
people buy what's being hyped up. i'm sure the same thing happens in the lebron thread.
laugh.gif

I was able to snap a pic of what the hoh in athens, greece still got

Christmas pair is my size and its calling me. Probably scoop em up tomorrow on my last day in greece.

got to my local FTA 5 mins. before they opened and literally speaking nobody was there at all
happy.gif
 got my 10.5 w/ ease
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Not sure if that strategy will work

But give it a try

Go ham

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom