OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got this from NBA,COM this morning. I hope this is not the Venice Beach. don't know is this an error,Hope not.

The shoes on NBA.com were the Venice Beach. I called and spoke to a rep who said the photo was just a stock photo they had.

Managed to get a size 12 into my cart on eastbay, Instantly tried to checkout but got the sold out & no longer available error msg on the last step???

Where did all these VB lovers come from lol did they just lurk the thread up until release then decide to post about coppin? This cant be life...

Where did all these VB lovers come from lol did they just lurk the thread up until release then decide to post about coppin? This cant be life...
The Kobe 8 is like the KD IV last year.  A certain release (I think it was YOTD or Easters, not sure) made the shoe very popular, and every colorway sold out very fast since then.  It didn't matter what colorway it was, the hypebeasts were all over the shoe.

Before the Easter release of the Kobe 8, you could still get the shoe online at least a week after release.  Not all sizes would be still there, but you didn't have to camp out in front of your computer at 8 AM just to get your size.  

Now, it seems the Kobe 8 has so much hype around it, any colorway will sell out instantly.  Doesn't matter whether it looks good or a total mess.  Resellers are salivating at the Nike launch calendar whenever they see a Kobe shoe.  This really discourages me from buying any more Kobe 8's.  I don't want to have to fight with all these other people just to get a shoe I like.  Too much hassle and fuss.

Last edited:
Eastbay in the clutch.... but then I just didn't check out because I am not spending $140 on this colorway.  Maybe if I can cop them for $70 somewhere down the line but until them they aren't going to be in my collection.

Try to cop off eastbay, wouldn't let me "due to heavy traffic" and cant confirm inventory. Oh well

Do people really think the ones on the nba.com pic are real?? They look exactly like the fake grinches from around christmas time... it's obviously just a mistake

Back
Top Bottom