OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol these sold out

So lets just list this out. Today's "shoeheads" or whatever you'd like to call them prefer and go crazy for....

1.pink
2.glow in the dark
3.cool boxes or accessories
4 tie die
5.skinny jeans
6.having guys check out their feet (breaking necks)

Missing anything else?

Sounds pretty ummmmmm..........

Last edited:
Why couldn't they have released something worth copping? :smh: Today is a perfect distraction for an easy grab that's not Jordan Brand.

Agreed. Not knocking on the ppl that like the VB's but this release was a waste in my opinion. I just want the Amnesty P.E. (dream) and the Grey upper with the yellow/purple soles. Please Nike :frown:

Last edited:
i have to be @ work @ 10am so i can't go out and purchase da venice beaches. tried online but that was a flop. how da hell da yall get through online? what type of internet & connections yall have? i've never gotten through online ever.

They only had 5 pairs in each size after all the NT backlash on them :tongue: lol. Probably all the resellers and snipers got them all. Soon to be returned after the asking eBay prices of 250 are laughed at.

Last edited:
Lol these sold out

So lets just lost this out. Today's "shoeheads" or whatever you'd like to call them prefer and go crazy for....

1.pink
2.glow in the dark
4 tie die
5.skinny jeans

Missing anything else?

This.

i thought da VBs would be easy since da whole NT hated em & all da jordan restocks but i guess not :lol: :smh:

Lol these sold out

So lets just list this out. Today's "shoeheads" or whatever you'd like to call them prefer and go crazy for....

1.pink
2.glow in the dark
4 tie die
5.skinny jeans

Missing anything else?

Very interesting(obvious) discovery..

When I somewhat questioned this around the time the MC photos were swirling...

U know what..NVMD..

Congrats to those who were able to cop stuff this AM..

Last edited:
is that a mistake!!  ?? 
eek.gif

^^^^the whole picture is off. The Kobe signature is backwards. Not sure what picture or angle NBAStore.com was using. 

Lol these sold out

1.pink
2.glow in the dark
4 tie die
5.skinny jeans

Missing anything else?

Anything with the word "beach" in it

Back
Top Bottom