OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And why would Nike sell us, crappy quality shoes, but Asia, gets nicer, more durable?

you've got it exactly backwards.

it's just like high performance tires for your car. the higher the expected performance the softer the rubber. if you're driving on gravel roads all day long, they're going to wear out faster than if you used them on smooth asphalt. that doesn't mean they are "crappy quality".

the US version of the Kobes uses a softer, stickier outsole. this is a much higher performance outsole than the GC shoes.

it wears out quicker when used on a surface where it was not intended, such as outdoors, but when used on an indoor court, as intended, it can't be beat.

Dukes are tough.....Westchesters are still #1 in my book

$120 shipped for Easters? Nice!

Red suedes > red camo > red snakes

Still looking to double up on red suedes for a good price. I can't resist wearing them weekly.
This! However wearing them so much is the reason why they are all jacked up now, stupid suede material :smh:

I have question for those with the EXT collection. Since the upper material is different than the regular 8s do they crease easily?

First thing I thought when I saw these too. Sooo they put out a "Mexican blanket" before a Laker CW? Lol

First thing I thought of was these must be called the 'Gone Fishin'...

I can see Kobe on the back of a boat, out on the sea, using a blanket with that hideous pattern over his legs while he's waiting to nab that marlin...

Last edited:
I like those lifestyle Kobes. Colorway not so much... Give me a simple colorway, for the right price I'd be all over it. Especially if they have a lunar insole or something.

Remind me of the Koston 1s. Probably where they got the inspiration.

I think in today's time many people go for the bright and crazy colors which is why nike gives us these silly cws. I think what s dubl said is true. A simple cw for this shoe would be very nice

WTH was Nike thinkin w/ those Mexican Blanket??? LOL...I can't believe ppl even allowin them to go by that name. If I was mexican I think I'd be offended

Back
Top Bottom