OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It crazy how they released the Purple Fades. Where I live only one store had them, and its a store that does not get much. The big volume stores did not get any. I guess I live in a city still obsessed with retro J's as you can get those at just about any store but they always sell out on release day. Kobe's show up randomly at stores but to this day, I have only seen 2 people wearing the 8s other than myself. You see a bunch of people wearing the 7s, around here so it does not make sense to not see the 8s. I luckily got a pair online, but had two computers running and my phone on several different websites. Finally got a pair in my cart from FTL at about 8:40 well after DSG and NDC were showing that they sold out in my size. I feel lucky as I lost a pair from my cart from DSG around 7:30am and could not get them to process my order after that. All I got to say is GR my ***. At least not a GR near me.

im not trying to bash/be rude... but guys should put a little work tryna find the pair they want. You guys from the US got tons of online trading/market (CL, ebay, etc...) sites at your disposal, all you gotta do is research. props though to the members willing to help brothers out.

again, not trying to be rude.

Does the XDR (think that's what it's called) make a big difference on the outdoor play? I don't even play on smooth outdoor courts, mostly in my boys backyard on concrete

im not trying to bash/be rude... but guys should put a little work tryna find the pair they want. You guys from the US got tons of online trading/market (CL, ebay, etc...) sites at your disposal, all you gotta do is research. props though to the members willing to help brothers out.

i've already looked though all the markets in the chicagoland area. so i'm not being lazy or anything. 

Do you know where i can find a pair of size 11.5 xmas? 
I know of a pair in Philadelphia, but it's not a great price at $270. If anybody is an 8.5 I know of a listing for $200.

Got to put in work everyday if you're scouring CL, ebay, etc. But I'm more than willing to share any great deals I come across. Good karma. If you're in my neck of the woods, check the link in my sig daily. It's much easier than searching 5-6 times on different locations in CL.

wow I literally just ordered mine from my niketown, whatever as long as my pair is secured I dont care lol.  btw shout out to s dubl, I've only been to my niketown once and I didn't know they ship

Geez took the weekend off from here because  I knew all I'd see if purple fade. Ended passing on them and didn't wanna see a bunch of pictures to change my mind haha. Anyway's saw these pics are these the rumored "blue snake" pair that's coming out this summer? I remember seeing that IG pic from last week and it looks like the same shoe.

Via: TK7live

Last edited:
Does anyone know where those "ice cream" ones that are coming out May 25 will be in the Orlando, Florida area?  I am from NY but will be on vacation down there that week, and I NEED those Kobe's!  They were the ones originally called the N7 by everyone.  Also anyone with any info on good sneaker spots/boutiques down there I would really appreciate the info!!  Thanks!

Got the fades now all i need is the mambacurials and the christmas and i'm done with the 8's! i hope....

^ if so glad I passed on purps. Like those orange blues better
its red i believe its chilling red the same swoosh used on the pythons if you own a pair you can tell that its a type of foil on the swoosh which makes it look a little orange from different angles n lighting... personally not feeling em will go the ID route with this upper i can do better 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom