OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just chatted NDC asking about the gradients.  I uploaded an image of the purple gradients and asked if they could tell me when or even if they will release.

She said she does not know.  The waiting game continues...

Last edited:
I can tell you right now these will not be up on NDC like how the Pythons, Sulfurs, Blue, etc. are still up. It's one of their "special" colorways that are only up on NDC for a few minutes until it's gone then they remove it (like how there's no BHM, ASG, etc)
Because BHM and ASG were limited.

Kobe 8s are the shoe of the year. This year everyone is on the kobe 8 train when last year everyone was on the kd 4 train.

The color description does not match and was not shown on the box prior to this pic. Hence why I posted what I did. Guess you skipped over sliver of hope and magically. Its cool though.
I was here yesterday I know it does not match and there was no box pic shown. I also read your entire post i saw your sliver of hope but like i said it wouldnt make any sense for the easter pair not to release when the other sigs are releasing easter pairs on the same day.

I was here yesterday I know it does not match and there was no box pic shown. I also read your entire post i saw your sliver of hope but like i said it wouldnt make any sense for the easter pair not to release when the other sigs are releasing easter pairs on the same day.

Didnt say easters wouldnt drop, they could have just dropped under a description that actually matches the shoe, and the gradients drop as well. Ill be more clear next time.

just got off the phone with nike they said they aren't dropping anymore shoes after today. build hype around that.

Yeah man they said too many people kept asking if the shoes releasing were general or limited.
What I do not get thought ... what does it matter if its GR or limited .. because either way if youre asking... youre going to try and buy it. So if there is 500 pairs or 50000 pairs, you will still be trying your best to make sure you get it so asking is it GR or limited 5 billion times is so stupid

What I do not get thought ... what does it matter if its GR or limited .. because either way if youre asking... youre going to try and buy it. So if there is 500 pairs or 50000 pairs, you will still be trying your best to make sure you get it so asking is it GR or limited 5 billion times is so stupid
I'm just tired of people asking and then all of a sudden nike changes the procedure because of the hype AND I'm tired of everyone saying its a limited when they are clearly sitting on the ******g shelves!

Yeah man they said too many people kept asking if the shoes releasing were general or limited.

quantity does matter especially in these days since people have to prioritize which purchases they plan on making.

i mean, if i have 200 today and 200 next week and 2 200 shoes drop the same day, i will get the more limited one 1st then use my 200 from next week on the more readily available pair.

... now for people that care about limited to determine whether they like a shoe or not............ thats a different story.

Here's why it matters, because I'm (probably) going to have to put in more time and effort if a sneaker only has 500 pairs produced than if there are 50,000 pairs. I would rather put in that effort before a release happens and/or just plan on spending however much money instead of striking out on release day because I didn't know about the relative supply and demand for a sneaker.

Case in point, what just happened with S Dubl and the red camos. People weren't sure if they would be limited, if they would have the full logo, etc. for awhile so S Dubl decided to just lock his pair up for above retail beforehand. Had he known that they would be widely available like they were I doubt he would've placed that order (and if I remember correctly he tried to cancel it once he found out the availability).

So that's why people ask.

Oh and also resellers.

I'm just tired of people asking and then all of a sudden nike changes the procedure because of the hype AND I'm tired of everyone saying its a limited when they are clearly sitting on the ******g shelves!
Get it all out guys. Let us all know your feelings and how upset you are about repeated questions of limited or general release. lets add some more threads are about your feelings. LOL but seriously, a quick yes or no would have ended that question. But i'm glad I know how you feel about that question.

Here's why it matters, because I'm (probably) going to have to put in more time and effort if a sneaker only has 500 pairs produced than if there are 50,000 pairs. I would rather put in that effort before a release happens and/or just plan on spending however much money instead of striking out on release day because I didn't know about the relative supply and demand for a sneaker.

Case in point, what just happened with S Dubl and the red camos. People weren't sure if they would be limited, if they would have the full logo, etc. for awhile so S Dubl decided to just lock his pair up for above retail beforehand. Had he known that they would be widely available like they were I doubt he would've placed that order (and if I remember correctly he tried to cancel it once he found out the availability).

So that's why people ask.

Oh and also resellers.
quantity does matter especially in these days since people have to prioritize which purchases they plan on making.

i mean, if i have 200 today and 200 next week and 2 200 shoes drop the same day, i will get the more limited one 1st then use my 200 from next week on the more readily available pair.

... now for people that care about limited to determine whether they like a shoe or not............ thats a different story.
Preach! Well said.

Get it all out guys. Let us all know your feelings and how upset you are about repeated questions of limited or general release. lets add some more threads are about your feelings. LOL but seriously, a quick yes or no would have ended that question. But i'm glad I know how you feel about that question.
To end everything if nike puts TLO then it's limited if they don't then it's general.

by request..a box label shot of my easters..

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom