OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

releasing a red camo from eastbay. confirmed that ndc allows max of two.
canceling a red camo from footlocker. footlocker refused to discount me the 15%

Anybody got picture of printable bday coupon i can take to store. I only have the codes for online and in-store. Or will they accept it if i tell them the in store code

funny thing is that the ext have been on kickz and it was posted awhile back. i didnt even hesitate on the reds because im sick of striking out on all these releases.

Alrighty I'll check FTL later.

Hot Lavas and Vaults were easy to get as expected. I hope the Faberge Eggs are as well. :tongue:

Kickz has been up for about a week now, and they raised the price (or corrected it anyway) a few days ago. Before that it was worth considering because it was basically US retail.

Kickz has been up for about a week now, and they raised the price (or corrected it anyway) a few days ago. Before that it was worth considering because it was basically US retail.

And caliroots has been up for about 3 weeks. If dudes wanted these they could have been easily attained early.

Alrighty I'll check FTL later.

Hot Lavas and Vaults were easy to get as expected. I hope the Faberge Eggs are as well. :tongue:

I kinda do like the name lavas though. Not the hot part because obviously lava is hot but yeah i think ima roll with lavas haha.

6 more hours for the sulfurs. What dye did u use again i might try that. I would search but thats like 30 pages back by now

Funny ppl are getting the red suedes and black YOTS from overseas now when they were available like a month ago. Should've done that in the first place to save the headache and you got the shoes already. Well that's if you are buying them to wear. Resellers just took a chance on release day or onto the next.

Might as well have tried on NDC and not have to pay over retail, customs and shipping charges if you were able to get through though.

Well got the red and volts..Kobe performance last night night swayed me smh lol. I'll see if I keep them or not.

Back
Top Bottom