OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you can never judge a shoe based on a picture.  the way the ASG's look in real life you can't even take a picture of it correctly.  the little details like the 3d speckles on the outsole. it actually feels like a rock from outer space when you hold it.  It's just impossible to get the full experience through a 2d picture.

i might be speaking crazy but im feeling viii colorways>>>>>>>>>>vii colorways

with the volt, red camos, all stars, etc. makes the 8's mucccch better

Nike would make the msrp of the EXT's cheaper than the regular ball version in China but bring them over and make the MSRP HIGHER. no bueno.:smh:

Word. Don't know why they're more expensive in the US when the YOTS EXTs retailed in Hong Kong for HKD 1199 while the regular Kobes were HKD 1399.

Word. Don't know why they're more expensive in the US when the YOTS EXTs retailed in Hong Kong for HKD 1199 while the regular Kobes were HKD 1399.
Come one guys its Nike, they see the EXT version getting a small amount of hype in the states and release it over seas months before here to build it, so they throw a few more bucks on the price tag since they know their gonna sell. They see these overseas sites sell out and see people willing to pay the expensive shipping so they bump it up. In all honesty 150 isn't bad compared to what some people were thinking they would be.

you and me both, so much money can be saved if i had a swoosh account or a friend with one LOL

You would be surprised...you would probably actually spend more money because you would get stuff you wouldn't normally just because of the discount. MOST of the time it's just GR stuff that gets discounted when it comes to shoes (limited runs in clothing shows up on swoosh a lot more than shoes do). Not saying it isn't worth having don't get me wrong, but it's not as amazing as it seems.

Back on topic, red camos are super nice.

2 questions guys.

What's the smallest size the yots pack will come in? My girl wears size 7.

And which stores will be getting them? I'm talking about in-store, not online. HoH is crooked in my area, so I wanna know if champs or finishline will get them.

Nooooooo. Well I've been looking for some 9.5 sulfurs for a lone time now. They have been sold out online. Do you think they have a large stock in their employee store?
they don't have anymore sulfurs in store? At like footlocker or champs?

^ saw someone post on here that all shoes dropping on the 9th are gonna be GR dunno kno if he was inculding the Black and red suede YOTS though or if he was just messing around lol

The red camo's are a limit of 2 per customer on NDC so guessing those will be GR, while the red suede YOTS and black YOTS are a limit of 1 per.

Hi all- two questions:
  1. What would be the best Nike Elite sock to pair up with the Blue Coral 8's - white w/royal accent or royal w/white accent?
  2. Is the upcoming Port Wine 8 supposed be serve as this years Lower Merion colorway?
Thanks again!

mine so far.... Patiently waiting on the red camo's

socks is your decision bro, personally id go with the royal with white accent either or would look fine though and the port wines are not considered the lower marion

how would the red suede's be on court? the main difference is the heel cup, correct? i want to grab some 8's for hooping but not a fan of any of the regular colorways at the moment.

Kobe 8 System+ Sport Pack
Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow-Atomic Teal
Style# 558578-373

$230

Kobe 8 System+
Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow-Atomic Teal
Style# 587551-373

$160

Kobe 8 System
Sport Grey/Volt-Pure Platinum
Style# 555035-063

$140