OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^ They are.

I like the half crews or hi quarters as well..

The white ones stain easy, unless it was just bcuz my shoes are brand new as well..idk.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but are these laces like the Kobe 8 ones?

Amazon product ASIN B009RT5SHU
I've been searching like crazy for some extras

It looks like the Kobe 8 laces might be 5 mm woven flat laces somewhat like this

Last edited:
My recent pick ups. Dont know which are my favorites though. Love 'em all. Lol. Thanks S Dubl for the advice. Was able to wait it out and do a straight up trade.

yet people drop 16 bucks on 1 pair of socks...

so true.

Im against the $16 socks, but I would pay $9 for laces if I really needed that color and lace type is close enough to what I need. Wouldnt go OD on em tho like some do on the socks.

yeah. people are against $16 socks but willing to pay extra $80 and up to buy overseas to get a  full shozuku ! smdh 
mean.gif

do the "purple fades" or "inline" or whatever there being called come out in March or April? and has anyone cleared up whether there the all purple pair or the grey/silver and purple?

so true.

Im against the $16 socks, but I would pay $9 for laces if I really needed that color and lace type is close enough to what I need. Wouldnt go OD on em tho like some do on the socks.
I wouldnt mind paying 9 for special laces like the bhm. or even speckled laces

Nike is probably reading this, about to come out with "elite" laces for 9.99 lol.

Don't get the wrong idea Nike... I'd really have to want/need some laces to pay $9. I'm about that $1 swap meet, or $2 Nike factory store lace life.

Nike is probably reading this, about to come out with "elite" laces for 9.99 lol.

Don't get the wrong idea Nike... I'd really have to want/need some laces to pay $9. I'm about that $1 swap meet, or $2 Nike factory store lace life.
"Elite" Laces, omg!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom