OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Some of those look great. Can I request for you to make the heel and midsole BLACK with everything else with it's original colors? If you have time. :tongue:

Last one I'm going to do. Sorry for cluttering this thread with colorways Nike will never release lol.

House of Hoops at Topanga Westfield wont be getting these. Man, Nike sure made these pretty limited. SMH.
mean.gif

Looking at all of those photoshops is just depressing. The shoe could look so much better just with some simple color alterations. Oh well, $ saved.

ASG's are whatevs.  That heel clip and midsole throwing it off for me.  Liked the fakes better.  Easy pass. 

I like the BHM but I think I can get them later this year . Hopefully prices aren't too crazy after RD

Last edited:
I don't get this whole RSVP thing. :smh:
Twitter doesn't allow you to DM someone unless they're following you back, if I'm correct.
So how do you DM NT's???

I don't get this whole RSVP thing.
mean.gif

Twitter doesn't allow you to DM someone unless they're following you back, if I'm correct.
So how do you DM NT's???
No.. You have to make sure your following them and enter....Example

D nikeportland #RSVP # (hash) afficial sz 10.5

Last edited:
No.. You have to make sure your following them and enter....Example

D nikeportland #RSVP # (hash) afficial sz 10.5
So you send that as a tweet or a DM. Bcuz I'm sure you can't DM someone unless both parties are following each other

Back
Top Bottom