OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was on the fence about the ASG. I passed on them originally but saw some amazing pics that got me a little interested. Decided to cop off kickz and make my decision to keep or not after I have them in hand. Mine come in on this Friday.

i think black heel clip woulda been dope with kobe sig. written in that bright citrus/ crimson color :wink:

I agree with him. That heel cup looks off to me. Had to pass.

Yeah black heel clip with grey sole would've been an insta-cop. One less 8 for me that's okay...

If you can wear the ASG you can wear those Barfelona :lol:

Preach it.

My rebuttal to this shoe as I have gotten mine in tday is

The sole is so bright red it looks kinda sorta kinda sorta reddish pink

I did a lace swap with the python laces tho

Goes great, but overall, not too impressed with the sole

I dont mind the color of this heel cup, but black would set it off tho, with a darker sole

It's the one with the teal fade to yellow, fade to purple. Has the swoosh and black midsole.
Purple swoosh or black swoosh, I don't care. The first Kobe 8 colorway that has caught my eye. I think the sulfurs are growing on me. Saw a pic of the blacked out upper which i thought looked pretty clean too.

Here you go guys...

Sole is clear not yellow I guess.
How did nike come up with this colorway
mean.gif
Where are the laker colorways, geesh. There should be a home & away pack with the ones kobe wears at home and the purple gradients, that would be nice.

How did nike come up with this colorway :smh: Where are the laker colorways, geesh. There should be a home & away pack with the ones kobe wears at home and the purple gradients, that would be nice.

pretty sure kobe's daughters were given some playdoh and that was that.

:smh: at all the negative talk towards the red camos...

I'm not hating on em but as bad as I wanted them...when I saw em in person yesterday(fsr @ my ftl.) I kinda backed up and thought these aren't really worth retail...but it did make respect the yots design enough to play around with ID again

Here goes my kobe 8 EXTs. My first Kobe and might be my only for now. Well it's been fun guys.

Won't lie, I'm a die hard Houston Rockets fan and a big Laker hater lol. With the current playoff race, I can't show too much love here. Can't believe I'm even supporting black mamba during this time. If the Lakers end up pushing the Rockets out of the playoffs, I might have to burn these.

See yall on 4-20! Could be a HUGE last game of the season.

Last edited:
My top 5

1. BHM
2. Red Camo
3. Python
4. Sulfurs 
5. Xmas

Yes, I put the Pythons that high, and yes, I bought them. 

Python's are vastly underrated.

I don't know what the hell those sherbet looking Kobe's are, but the more wack c/w's the better.

Between the 8's and all the Roshe's coming out this month, my wallet is begging for mercy.

I finally tried these on yesterday and was blown away by the comfort factor...

That being said I've still yet to make a purchase and have no intentions on doing so anytime soon...It's sad that Nike has yet to release a nice understated colorway for this shoe and unfortunately this has caused me to pass on picking up a pair...It's the first time since the V's that I haven't copped a Kobe sneaker but unless Nike decides to tone down the loud *** prints or makes some more solid color-up options available over on NikeID I'm still not taking the jump...

Last edited:
thanks fellas! As far as a fsr at ftl? Where is this at??
My have always been in good condition and ship,pretty quickly so you'll be fine I'm sure.

D I C K S will box them I believe...

I'm not hating on em but as bad as I wanted them...when I saw em in person yesterday(fsr @ my ftl.) I kinda backed up and thought these aren't really worth retail...but it did make respect the yots design enough to play around with ID again

Last edited:
Python's are vastly underrated.

I don't know what the hell those sherbet looking Kobe's are, but the more wack c/w's the better.

Between the 8's and all the Roshe's coming out this month, my wallet is begging for mercy.
Had the Pythons been a part of a Veteran's Day pack or something, or hit with the limited stamp, they would have flown off shelves. It's all good though. Got mine and love them. And I agree, those multicolored Kobe's are heinous.

Had the Pythons been a part of a Veteran's Day pack or something, or hit with the limited stamp, they would have flown off shelves. It's all good though. Got mine and love them. And I agree, those multicolored Kobe's are heinous.

This

Back
Top Bottom