OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just took my "play strong" insoles from my 7's, cut off the bootie and put the lunar insoles in my ASG's :pimp:

wishful thinking
but that wont happen.

it was like pulling teeth getting my discount for my messed up IDs

+1 yeah, they aren't having that anymore. I refused an order I used a code on, they didn't want to issue me another code to replace it. Then when they did, they said I have gotten too many codes and my account has been noted, that I can't get codes anymore. D bags :smh:

+1 yeah, they aren't having that anymore. I refused an order I used a code on, they didn't want to issue me another code to replace it. Then when they did, they said I have gotten too many codes and my account has been noted, that I can't get codes anymore. D bags :smh:

lol what? you got too many codes? It's not your fault that Nike keeps messing up your orders. :smh:

Yeah they hit me with that account noted for too many discount crap even though I only used my 20% discount code once officially since they messed up on the 3 other orders I used it on forcing me to return them and wanting my code back. They say its a one time use but when they mess the order up they act like you're trying to steal from them. Smh!

SMH at the KD5 Elite... Looks like some Kobe! Particularly the Kobe 6. Look at the outsole and midsole. :smh:
copying from Avar eh?

YOTS pack a pass for me. Looks like Red Suedes gonna be limited if so will prob get one to resell but just for that reseason. Not worth keeping

question for you all:

trade my DS jordan xi cool grey (no box) for kobe ASG straight up??

i dont love the ASG and really want the xmas but ppl swear its better in person...

Last edited:
question for you all:

i dont love the ASG and really want the xmas but ppl swear its better in person...

depends which shoe you'd rather have, but i'd take ASG's over Xmas any day.

question for you all:

You sound unsure, so, no.

And a question for you.

How do you have DS Cool Grey XI's with NO BOX?

Last edited:
You sound unsure, so, no.

And a question for you.

How do you have DS Cool Grey XI's with NO BOX?
well im trying to get rid of the cool grey more or less wondering if thats an even trade

about the box...most of my shoes were at my parents house and my mom tossed most of my empty shoe boxes

well im trying to get rid of the cool grey more or less wondering if thats an even trade

about the box...most of my shoes were at my parents house and my mom tossed most of my empty shoe boxes
That sux. Well, without the box, in my opinion, the cool grey XI's is an equal trade for Kobe 2013 ASG's. Now, deciding which pair you want is another story.

Last edited:
went with the intention to buy but once i saw the "blue corals" in person I was not impressed. however, they are obviously hornets colors (teal blue and purple) and the "draft day" shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom