OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Closed the link it looks like it was a mistake, any of those that copped I highly doubt they'll cancel an order, Nike is usually good with that stuff if they have the supplies

Haha I understood him I like the last part the best "the god sir Kobe" no hating at all that actually sounds pretty boss

Much appreciated on that link SDUBL!  I don't have to get up before 5am Saturday morning now.

I think the All Star/Extraterrestrial color way is the best to come out by far.  The only down side is that I wish they would've had a lunarlon drop in midsole.  Nike.com had in the product description that it had full length zoom, but it was only heel zoom.

This dang shoe is gonna force me to get every color
mean.gif
Yeah im on the same boat...Im passing on all other kicks (Jordans, Foams etc) just for Kobes this year so far.

just copped the blue lights and wow very happy with my purchase ^.^ got my 3 fav cw so far Christmas sulfurs and blue lights now i need to see what ima do about those black mamba yots i got to see them in person. but for sure my guaranteed next cop is those purple fades 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've watched the easter review 3 times today I need them badly.
And ready to see more colorways of all 3 sigs leak.

Last edited:
I di
I did... Waiting to see a cancellation email, but we'll see if they honor it

You would think the easy move would be to honor it and ship with the others that release Saturday, rather then canceling and making you reorder Saturday. But, throw logic out the window where Nike is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom