OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really don't think every colorway needs to be tied to anything significant or deemed to be a "draft day" or "duke" colorway.  Especially not to entice people to buy them.  At least for me, if it looks good I will buy it.  I don't care about it's supposed nickname.

The blue lights are simply a GR colorway of the Kobe 8...

oh..back to regularly scheduled programming
I'm just making this point because everyone tries to attach colorways to some identity and then argue over which name is right or wrong.  I just don't think every colorway needs a name to be liked or sought after.

Not tryin to preach...

free shipping on deadstock, no? at least that's what i heard when someone linked it for the Lebron ASG.

Last edited:
Yep. That's only $35 over retail in US and they are CA prices.

yea i just checked out shipping to the US... its only $12 + $195 = $207 shipped. definitely the best price out there. I thought retail was like $160 tho so thats $47 above retail.

Last edited:
Damn and I get paid tomorrow and I've been wanting the BHM for a price like that, oh well though with the amount of hot colorways coming out still and the plenty we have yet to see I'm not to depressed about it

yea i just checked out shipping to the US... its only $12 + $195 = $207 shipped. definitely the best price out there. I thought retail was like $160 tho so thats $47 above retail.
if you count your pennies 
wink.gif
 It's $198.90 when you convert to US.

Damn and I get paid tomorrow and I've been wanting the BHM for a price like that, oh well though with the amount of hot colorways coming out still and the plenty we have yet to see I'm not to depressed about it
Good thought.  Who knows what will come out through the summer, into fall

Back
Top Bottom