OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hoping to find someone to trade a pair of Xmas for my extra pair of asgs

at that point, why not just use the money you paid for the asg to pay for a pair of xmas?

no disrespect meant at all by the statement. im just thinking mathematically... 190 after tax + shipping to the trader (10) = 200 or 205+ tax if purchased outside of nike.com + 10 shipping = 215. xmas seem to sell for about 250 so thats only $35 more. is it worth the hassle?

at that point, why not just use the money you paid for the asg to pay for a pair of xmas?

no disrespect meant at all by the statement. im just thinking mathematically... 190 after tax + shipping to the trader (10) = 200 or 205+ tax if purchased outside of nike.com + 10 shipping = 215. xmas seem to sell for about 250 so thats only $35 more. is it worth the hassle?

Agree totally, but I didn't buy a second pair of asgs just to trade. I was hedging my bets because their was some uncertainty with the first pair I ordered off Champs. Didn't want to pass on a guaranteed pair and the first one not come through.

I have the same dilemna kinda.

got my BHM but really liking the xmas. Now let me ask for your opinion, should I double up on Xmas and trade my BHM's?  or would you rather have one of each. 

Sulfurs and Pythons were the only non-limited release so far. And are both still widely available to purchase from retailers. Xmas, BHM, ASG's were all limited.

Is it me or this thread is becoming JB thread?
mean.gif

I remember the old Kobe V and VII threads, people were helping each other. The posts were more "educated".....I hardly see the old members anymore posting here. I miss NWT pics
laugh.gif
....his pics always drive me to cop kobe.....his and mjrod, to me, are the "kobe ambassadors"
happy.gif

Is it me or this thread is becoming JB thread? :smh:
I remember the old Kobe V and VII threads, people were helping each other. The posts were more "educated".....I hardly see the old members anymore posting here. I miss NWT pics :lol: ....his pics always drive me to cop kobe.....his and mjrod, to me, are the "kobe ambassadors" :D

agreed. them fools got me to buy a couple shoes i wasnt sure about in the past :lol:

I've backed off the red camos a lot since the initial release announcement. They're still a nice colorway, but I've got a lot of other red shoes and am trying to be more selective about these VIIIs. Already pretty happy with the Xmas and black mamba YOTS that I have, though I'm debating on a trade for the ASGs. Those really grew on me after seeing them in person.

Is $230 a good price for the Kobe Xmas? Trying to get them lower than that, but haven't been able to find a pair below in my size. Wanted somewhere closer to $200...
Jump on them I just payed $250 smh... but I couldn't find nothing less in a 9.5
It's just tough to think I paid $80 over retail for a Kobe. Then again, it's only a $30 difference from what I wanted to pay. I knew I shoulda bought them for retail at the store when I had the chance. 
tired.gif

one of each!

Definitely one of each. I love both of mine.. Been huntin' hard for another 9.5 for my brother-in-law though. Sucks to see most of them are like upwards of $250.

On another note.. are the atomic teals only gonna release as a kobe+ model? Because I like them but not for $180 lol.

Sulfurs and Pythons were the only non-limited release so far. And are both still widely available to purchase from retailers. Xmas, BHM, ASG's were all limited.

point me in the direction of a sulphur sz 12 from a retailer and I'll buy it right now asap.

Havent seen a sz 12 on any site, Eastbay, FTL, FA, JJ,Champs, etc..

they're sitting at my footlocker. just have one your stores do a stock locate and have it delivered store to store

they're sitting at my footlocker. just have one your stores do a stock locate and have it delivered store to store

My local mall has FL and FA thats it :frown:

FA cant stock locate through FTL can they, or can they? I mean they have the same inventory..

Or better yet, do they do phone orders?

Matter fact, what is the name of the mall or area and I'll do the rest, so I can say I put in my own work to get them :wink:

Thnx for the info about that btw.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the kobe viii have any bothering areas? I'm thinking of buying em strictly for ball and the last ones I had the side of my pinky toe would hurt unless I was wearing 2 layer elites. I haven't heard any complaints but you guys know better than me

These were waiting on my doorstep last night. They loud af! But I'm gonna keep em! Kobe 8 committed. 5 for 5 now. No blue lights for me. Bring on the volts and red camos!! 

Ha thats the same thing I said when I got mine yesterday, "loud pack". I think my eyes have adjusted to them now, not rocking them until the spring here in cold *** Indy!!

Back
Top Bottom