OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think this colorway convinced me to get into Kobe 8's
mean.gif

I told myself I wasn't gonna get any Kobe's this year too lol
Beat me to it. Whats the word on these?

I think this colorway convinced me to get into Kobe 8's
mean.gif

I told myself I wasn't gonna get any Kobe's this year too lol
 Hey bro....whats the info on these?? When do they release?? Are they avaliable on any sites you know of???

damn homie,,how many pairs do you need,,different CW everyday??
must be filthy rich or rely on PLASTIC.....dont forget MORE CW are coming[/B]

Ha I wish i was rich. I returned my ying/yang 7s for the sulfurs, pythons and bhm's were under retail. But no plastic other than a debit card, ive learned my lesson in college about credit cards lol.

Quick cellphone snap of the crew thus far....

Trying to slow down on the pickups tho.
I hate that footlocker just sent me this Platinum membership VIP reward card at this time, wish i could have got it later
mean.gif
[/quot

damn homie,,how many pairs do you need,,different CW everyday??
must be filthy rich or rely on PLASTIC.....dont forget MORE CW are coming
You can always make more money.  What good does it do just sitting in a free checkings account? Can't really speak for him but I am copping all the colorways that I like, so at the end of the day when it's all over with, I'll probably own about 8 different colorways of 8's for my daily rotation.

Last edited:
You can always make more money.  What good does it do just sitting in a free checkings account? Can't really speak for him but I am copping all the colorways that I like, so at the end of the day when it's all over with, I'll probably own about 8 different colorways of 8's for my daily rotation.

Im pretty sure Ill own 8+ pair myself, I haven't loved a shoe this much since the Jordan 11s and 13s. The lower price, quality and comfort of this shoe (all compared to Js) make my shoe copping a lot easier on my pockets and feet lol.

All nike has to do is implement a "CAPTCHA" system. For those who are unaware of what that is-
CAPTCHA is an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart". basically, this verifies that the purchaser is a real person by making them type in a series of alpha numeric characters that are displayed in a way that text recognition software cannot recognize.

100% dead right. I was thinking about something like this since so many other sites use it. Let's go Nike! Everything will still be safe like you intended, but it will make things all that much better.

So they have a KD V "Hulk"           (Pic from Modern Notoriety)

Now a Kobe 8 "Superman"               (Pic from Sneaker news)      Time for a Lebron X batman?

This just takes that kick over the top.  Anybody who slept on these is gonna be slappin people and payin resellers down the line, they are crazy in person, crazy!

I'm saying.. pics don't do justice until you have them in your hand.

There's never going to be a solid colorway that everyone will agree on because of those who tend to talk crap because they struck out and don't want to pay resellers price for them.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.

This just takes that kick over the top.  Anybody who slept on these is gonna be slappin people and payin resellers down the line, they are crazy in person, crazy!

Oh man I want those so much now! They're so awesome and I immediately love them now that I see the pictures of other people having them I want them too!!!!!!!

Oh no wait I'm not in high school anymore, my bad guys forgot that for a second.

I can't personally understand why dudes are so excited about the black light feature and hyoed from that. how often are you under black lights?????

Ok, so I never understood the craze for the xmas 8... until I saw them in person at the mall just right now. Xmas 8 > all other 8s. Hunting season has started.

I can't personally understand why dudes are so excited about the black light feature and hyoed from that. how often are you under black lights?????
I blaze in a black light chill spot pretty regular.

And best believe I'm makin the fam go to Moongolf or laser tag on the next bday.

Back
Top Bottom