OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm REALLY feeling these! Might be my first Kobe 8, like this colorway on this shoe is fire.
happy.gif

Just so frustrated: too many Kobe 8 colorways to chose from. Kinda liked it in beginning when there was one colorway a month it seemed. Now there is the 2 Kobe 8 EXT Yots; Kobe 8 red suede; Kobe 8 dukes/blue lights/blue glow; Kobe 8 volts; Kobe 8 YOT ids; Kobe 8 teal and yellow; kobe 8 supernatural; kobe 8 purple gradient. Wow. WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE? HELP!!!

Had originally planned on blue lights/dukes over the volts but I'm liking the volts a lot more now. I think the blue lights will sit and not just because they're a GR.

I really wish there were more GR colorways out now... I'm kinda itching for the YotS releases and the supernaturals... maybe I should've gotten them off of one of the Euro sites... oh well, I can wait to spend money for more sneakers that I don't particularly need.

Grats on all of the ASG pickups everyone.

yea. They charged me 195. but i got a refund today for the difference that should have been 180
How did you go about doing that, if you don't mind me asking?  Call/email them?  I got them for $195 too.  Would like the difference back
smokin.gif
  Got mine from Champs though.

Last edited:
How did you go about doing that, if you don't mind me asking?  Call/email them?  I got them for $195 too.  Would like the difference back :smokin   Got mine from Champs though.

Email them, same thing happened to me before with a different item.

lol at yall saying "putting in work" to BUY a pair of shoes most of yall will never use for their designated purpose. Best believe i aint waiting more than a couple hours or doing online. You shouldnt have to work to give a company your money 

Quick cellphone snap of the crew thus far....

Trying to slow down on the pickups tho.
I hate that footlocker just sent me this Platinum membership VIP reward card at this time, wish i could have got it later :smh:

Quick cellphone snap of the crew thus far....

Trying to slow down on the pickups tho.
I hate that footlocker just sent me this Platinum membership VIP reward card at this time, wish i could have got it later :smh:[/quot

damn homie,,how many pairs do you need,,different CW everyday??
must be filthy rich or rely on PLASTIC.....dont forget MORE CW are coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom