OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People need to stop acting like price hikes are something new.

It's never going to stop. Either you put up with it or get the hell out the shoe game all together because chances are if you're still buying shoes there will be something you're overpaying for.

Kobe >>>> Lebron

Special insoles that you can put sensors in, and the sensors.

I know this may be EXTREMELY stupid but please humor me. :lol:

Are the following statements all true? If not, can you please explain:

The only difference between buying the Sports Pack ASGs and just the + enabled ASGs is that the Sports Pack version comes with the sensors and crap. The shoes themselves are the exact same. The insoles are not different between the Sports Pack and + enabled versions.

Man, I hope that makes sense. :lol:

they look real cool on feet, don't know if the socks should exist in this universe though. Leave them in area 72. :tongue:

They can obviously make flashy/nice ASG shoes without looking too childish. Again, the ASG 8s look cool, but they're
not necessarily beautiful.

I'm the first guy to defend the printed uppers on the Kobe 8.. but cmon man, they need to execute better.

I can't lie... The asg 8s have grown on me. Not enough to pay what retail is tho, let alone resell prices.

Same happened last year, but as release occurred I needed the VIIs. Even paid a little more than retail and don't regret it one bit. 8s don't have the same affect on me.

They can obviously make flashy/nice ASG shoes without looking too childish. Again, the ASG 8s look cool, but they're in this thread.

I'm the first guy to defend the printed uppers on the Kobe 8.. but cmon man, they need to execute better.

Not to come at you but sometimes I feel by casually reading your posts that you hate on all the " limited" colorways because they are harder to get in the Phillippines. I don't like the certan colorways but I don't constantly say how much they suck

I could be wrong because I don't pay attention to every post.....Again Im not coming at you just making an observation.

Not to come at you but sometimes I feel by casually reading your posts that you hate on all the " limited" colorways because they are harder to get in the Phillippines. I don't like the certan colorways but I don't constantly say how much they suck

I could be wrong because I don't pay attention to every post.....Again Im not coming at you just making an observation.

Yeah no worries. I actually handle one of Nike Ph's Nike account so getting anything isn't an issue (not to mention the discounts).
The point is, not all QS should be bought into. I got my Xmas pair, that was limited. I'm not just hating
though, I'm saying they're cool but the CW is not up there. People are going crazy and it's not that serious.
I didn't like the Pythons as well, those are GR. If they made the Sulfurs QS, I would beast on those for
sure. :D

I don't hate limited releases, I just don't like colorways that look like something you eat.

Got to see the blue lights/duke today, can't wait until next Saturday :smokin

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
they look real cool on feet, don't know if the socks should exist in this universe though. Leave them in area 72. :tongue:

They can obviously make flashy/nice ASG shoes without looking too childish. Again, the ASG 8s look cool, but they're

STILL hunting for those :wow:

Long time lurker here, finally signed up. I wasn't in love with the All Star but got easy access to a pair and decided to cop. The things that push a shoe over the top for me are all the details and this release has them, from the Area 72 sticker and newspaper to the textured midsole and raised glow in the dark symbols on both swooshes and around the shozoku on the tongue. I'll try to get some good shots of that. It's weird to me how all the early pics of these came out so yellow, especially the tongue. Next stop, black YotS.

I love these shoes more and more!!

To grab a bite to eat and watch the asg with the lady!
Yeah bro, they def grew up me for sure.. I'm glad we both were able to get the kicks we wanted Friday.. Fun times homie!!

So wait you don't like the Sulfurs because they're a general release but would be all over them like a beast if it were a quickstrike???
sick.gif
mean.gif

How much $ should I add to this years all star if i'm looking to trade for last years all star?

It was great trying to lip-read what Kobe was saying after that first block. I think it was something like "that's my motherf'n ****!" and "he can't score on me" hahaha. Gotta love Mamba, shame we probably won't see that type of match-up in the playoffs though...

Back
Top Bottom