OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I miss the days when they played in their team jerseys period.

all the all star shoes are qs @Prime time

This years ASG appealed to me when we first saw pics of the ones with orange sole and heel clip. but this recent one not so much. I don't think they're ugly.
but they're other shoes that id rather pay money for.

I feel you. The ASG's aren't bad but not in love with them. Loved the ASG 1's and 4's the best tho.

Y'all think Kobe wearing the lunarlon or asg insole ? :nerd:

Probably Orthotics with a zoom insole

Anybody know if Nike will do another "big 3" release with the KD V, Kobe 8, and Lebron X? They did the Christmas, BHM, and All Star packs. Any new ones? Easter maybe? (But they look ugly soo far!) Hope they do a Kay Pow Pack. That'd be definitely a cop. The KD v Aunt Pearls look great!

I think there is a Super Hero pack coming out in late March

Last edited:

i dont, you can always get red camo or team colors. If they i guess put a nicer design on them with jersey colors than sure but if its like the past release where its just straight up the jersey color then im happy they changed it.

ASG's from KB24 would've been delivered tomorrow but its freaking Presidents Day. Gotta wait till Tuesday to see them in person

Kobe shutting Lebron down
laugh.gif

So regarding the black yots..

Footlocker took down the calendar listing for multiple colorways on March 9th. NDC shows the red camos and volts on their calendar for that day. 

Someone posted that picture of a footlocker release page that had a little picture of the black YOTS. 

Other than Vanessa's instagram is there solid info on a US release date?

Last edited:
2 straight blocks on Lebron... Kobe stepped it up at the end. I'd love to see close up picks of the shoes every player had on didn't recognize some like Blake's.

I love these shoes more and more!!

To grab a bite to eat and watch the asg with the lady!

Kobe got into lebrons head lol now if kd does this and demands the ball from westbrick my days as a thunder fan would be better sigh.

So next we'll be saying "I just dropped $400 retail on these foams, $350 on these Js with Nike Air on the back, why complain about the $75 price hike? I mean it is a cool box."

Lets be real people... As long as people are ok with price hikes, prices will keep getting higher and higher. If you can afford it or not isn't the point, it's the principle. They're raising prices because they know they can, not because its necessary.
People got more money than sense

Back
Top Bottom