OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hope some more info comes out about Xmas restock, my closest hoh said they will not be getting them.

I called this other footlocker and they do accept coupons but its 30 mins away.. thinking of pulling the trigger and maybe exchanging them for the blue lights.. would that even be possible? Lol
Hey-zeus criminey I can't get your avatar out of my head....budunkadunk

Select FTL's got an email confirming the restock. I'll snap a pic of the email the next time I make a trip to the mall.
Right, I would Really waste my time logging in and typing up made up info
eyes.gif
thanks man good stuff

Just got home from helping my brother move..Caught up on a couple pages and let me tell u, u guys are funny as hell..smh

Red camo or pure wine kobe 8s=:smokin

Whoever got hit with all the Cmon sons, yall prolly embarrased him..Sure he has thick skin tho..

Bigj505, u droppin mad info on every thread Ive been in this AM/afternoon..:smokin

^^^^And that pic up there= thats how u rock em..:smokin

Last edited:
Christmas pack will restock at select stores(hoh etc. like the stealth foams) next friday. Same day as all stars. Nike learned from all the complaints last year when people missed out so theyre giving people a consolation prize i guess. Not gonna do any good blowing up their phones cause I doubt they'll actually admit to it this early. I'm sure it won't be long until this makes it to one of the sneaker blogs since they usually steal their info from NT anyways.
[COLOR=#red]
I really hope I can get my hands on the Christmas'... I've liked those for awhile. Closest HOH to me is about 45 mins away though. :smh:

We will see.

And as a side note, for those who like the ASG's power to you. I can't stand any of them this year except the Kamikaze 2 houston's which aren't actual ASG's... just kind of an asg theme. And mind you I would never wear these any way. [/COLOR]

I can already tell that the ASG are going to be a shoe where I pass on it, then people start posting pictures, and then I'll start to like it, then I'll buy it and never wear it. So I'm just going to save the money and buy an empty Kobe 8 box and write ASG on it.

If they'd just made it the standard price I might've considered copping since the 8s are so unnecessarily comfortable, but as it is I'll just stick with my BHMs and Xmas if I can find them for near retail... but when these things start hitting outlets.... I'm going iiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Christmas pack will restock at select stores(hoh etc. like the stealth foams) next friday. Same day as all stars. Nike learned from all the complaints last year when people missed out so theyre giving people a consolation prize i guess. Not gonna do any good blowing up their phones cause I doubt they'll actually admit to it this early. I'm sure it won't be long until this makes it to one of the sneaker blogs since they usually steal their info from NT anyways.

*TEBOWS*

NEED THE CHRISTMAS KOBE.

All these pictures makes me thirst for the pythons lol I was tryna wait for the Blue Lights but its a struggle.

^^too me shorts will go well with them...but dont take it from me...wear what you like bro. ignore what ppl say here on NT with the type of jeans and shorts too wear them with, as long as you like it that matters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom