OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Christmas pack will restock at select stores(hoh etc. like the stealth foams) next friday. Same day as all stars. Nike learned from all the complaints last year when people missed out so theyre giving people a consolation prize i guess. Not gonna do any good blowing up their phones cause I doubt they'll actually admit to it this early. I'm sure it won't be long until this makes it to one of the sneaker blogs since they usually steal their info from NT anyways.

I called this other footlocker and they do accept coupons but its 30 mins away.. thinking of pulling the trigger and maybe exchanging them for the blue lights.. would that even be possible? Lol

laugh.gif
so me posting the pic won't work for you to print it out?! What do you want, me to scan it and send it to you?
laugh.gif
c'mon son.
you need to make the purchase for him as well..

I hope the people who actually want the asg kobes get them including myself. The only problem that I see is that everybody is going to go for the 195 and the people who miss out on that are going to cop the 280 pack. I see what nike is doing here..

Back
Top Bottom