OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can cancel NDC orders online.... Click order status, and there should be a cancel button. I did that on the cool grey 9s. Pretty sure there's some mind of timeframe you have to do that tho.

I found the 'missing' Kobe ASG's on kicks-crew. They are listed under the KD's and show as being sold out. Maybe they'll come up with a fresh batch soon. I'm hoping their pricing stays down since the XDR's shouldn't have that worthless + technology garbage.

The spot on the toe box has been camouflaged. Need to make it darker though.

edit:It's more blended in in person

Last edited:
Just copped my pair for $123 at Hoh in Greenwood, the ndc pair will be returned as soon as they arrive!!

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of pythons from NDC but thinking of heading to footlocker for a pair to hoop in...Love ballin in my Sulfurs

[COLOR=#red]eswank - collection looks amazing. I'm on a christmas' hunt.[/COLOR]

Good to see eveyone happy getting their Pythons, which is the way it should be, I myself am still on the fence, I like them just not convinced yet.

Question though, I see different release dates floating around on different pages, will someone or the OP update the first page with these release dates attacted to each corresponding colorway?

As for the logo on the back, I actually prefer the "two stripes" over the full logo it makes me think of snake vangs and to me the full logo, is somewhat OD.

Last edited:

Just added another two new pairs of Kobe's. The BHM GC and YOTS GC. Still waiting on the Black Mambas and the Red Camos. 

U never cease to amaze me..

I wonder how many times we've seen each in town and never knew it... :rolleyes

Eh... probably never. :lol:

eswank - collection looks amazing. I'm on a christmas' hunt.
I put up a post earlier. FTL, HoH, and FA are restocking next weekend. I believe the Xmas pack will be released on the 16th. The stores have yet to receive their shipments but they did receive an email. A whole ton of re-releases. Bred 11's, Pink Foams, Jades, Xmas Pack. Foot Locker is playin' with resellers. Haha. Just check with your local FTL or HoH and see what they're getting. 

Back
Top Bottom