OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

on feet pics please, with some jeans. just curious. thanks.

OOPS! i thought you meant what did we wear to pick up the Pythons. My bad!

Last edited:
you cant cancel your order anymore. once its authorized, ndc says they cannot stop the order anymore. some new policy they put in place last year.
you will either have to ship it back or return to a nike store / outlet.
Oh word? I never heard of that. Alright well damn guess they getting sent back cos I want these today lol.

Appreciate the info fam. I'll keep that one for the memory bank

You can still cancel it as long as it doesn't ship.  "Normally" you wouldn't be able to after 30minutes of placing your order but if you call Nike directly, the service rep can cancel with approval of her supervisor...

you can return shoes to nike outlet?
nerd.gif
yessssir. i ordered a pair of shoes from NDC and completely forgot about them in my closet for about 2 years. i still had the receipt in the box and was able to return it to my local nike outlet and got my money back, minus the shipping though

sulfurs are really gone on NDC? SMH, ifi missed out on the III's today i was gonna cop a pair
mean.gif
Sulfurs sold out at the House of Hoop in Utah. So not just NDC,  I was shocked to see that they were gone and they still had Jordan 13 BREDs and Jordan 5 Fire reds still on the shelf

Didn't really mean this at anyone in particular dude, just was basically saying don't worry, NDC has tons of sizes up. More along the lines of the the certain people that were hyping these up like crazy when they are as readily available as the sulfers were.

Oh ok ok, cool thanks for the clarification. Bet these won't make it to the outlets, but ya never know with the supply n demand. Hope it does though. :D

Ahhhh, just like to good old days...... See a shoe you want, go to the store, buy the shoe. If only it were this easy all the time!
ASG's will be a different story but I'm going to relish the 'W' on this one for a minute. 6-6 so far on the 8's and no, I don't want a cookie or anything, just glad to have them.

Got the pythons at FTL with bday coupon. Had some trouble because they couldn't find my account by email/phone number. I think I signed up over 6 years ago but I don't remember... Shouldn't be a hassle if you're a vip member and have your info and coupon.

Pythons are so dope. This is my first pair of Kobe's ever so I'm really excited to ball in them.

Last edited:
For those talking about a All-Star weekend. Restock, it's true. Just saw the email from a friend. The same way select stores did re-releases on the 13's, Stealths, and KD's they're going to release on the 16th. The whole Xmas Pack will be released in select stores. Hopefully those who don't have them can pick then up then.

So many people impressed with the Pythons...i'll go check them out sometime this weekend, if its available locally. Check back in a few...:tongue:

you can return shoes to nike outlet?
nerd.gif
They told me cant return to the outlet cos I paid with PayPal and theres no way to refund the money. I'll just send them back. I went over to HOH Lakewood right now and copped the last 14 after they told me all week they didnt receive any 14's. HOH Lakewood be on that ********

This guy is trying to sell me some bhm and showed me a receipt. The shoes look legit tho. But did the dtlr's in Maryland get them?

NDC only has sizes 7.5, 13 and 14 up now on the sulfers. Hypebeasts musta gotten wind because they had a FSR just a week ago on this shoe.

Such a clean shoe. Was able to pick up my pair @ 1:00 at FTL in Stonewood Mall for you LA/OC peeps. B-day coupon was accepted as well.

Back
Top Bottom