OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How about you guys both shut up before this thread gets locked? It's been going on for two pages already. Take it to PM.

135230113471698.jpg

135229966381822580x435.jpg

135229966218538580x435.jpg

135229928758664580x435.jpg

135229861782194580x435.jpg

135229916592638580x435.jpg

135229770185039580x435.jpg

unless they make some bright colors, white is gonna suck for those with sweaty feet or who play ball like crazy. the white upper will yellow/dirty so damn fast :x :x

unless they make some bright colors, white is gonna suck for those with sweaty feet or who play ball like crazy. the white upper will yellow/dirty so damn fast :x :x

I was thinking the same, but at the same time they would probably be easy to clean. Garden hose + Liquid laundry detergent.

So those are really it huh? The engineered mesh is gonna get dirty and stained quite easily. It should be very light and comfortable though. Now to see what good colorways there will be in store for us.

What facts did you post tho?

You claimed D12 went on record as to saying he didn't want to play with kobe and then said there was no such record.

You then posted a fake video.

The sports forum is there to talk about sports brah. There is even a kobe haters thread. There you can post any and everything you want as to why he sucks.

Edit:

Here you go, I even found it for ya.

http://niketalk.com/t/183864/laker-...ll-to-arms-the-haters-unification-thread/0_20

Here you can post why kobe sucks and why he's the lamest professional athlete ever and not have to worry about being labeled a troll or getting banned.

Last edited:
It's fine if you don't like Kobe for the anti-gay slur, past transgressions, or his overall attitude. Plenty of people don't. But realize it's still an opinion, not something only you can see because you're smart and the rest of us can't. I'm not exactly accusing you of thinking that way, but it comes across like it in the way you word what you say.

And granted, the "talk about the shoes murmurs" shouldn't just be directed at you. They just usually are because it always seems like you're trying to stir the pot. Not because you are dropping "facts" that people don't want to hear (they're opinions...).

Last edited:
What facts did you post tho?
You claimed D12 went on record as to saying he didn't want to play with kobe and then said there was no such record.
You then posted a fake video.
The sports forum is there to talk about sports brah. There is even a kobe haters thread. There you can post any and everything you want as to why he sucks.
Edit:
Here you go, I even found it for ya.
http://niketalk.com/t/183864/laker-...ll-to-arms-the-haters-unification-thread/0_20
Here you can post why kobe sucks and why he's the lamest professional athlete ever and not have to worry about being labeled a troll or getting banned.
http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/2011/04/13/video-kobe-bryant-calls-referee-a-******/

That's more than enough.

Guys enough with the BS, this is the KOBE VIII thread, Not a thread dedicated to Kobe himself. This ks the reasons threads become locked...If you want to debate go PM each other.

I was thinking the same, but at the same time they would probably be easy to clean. Garden hose + Liquid laundry detergent.

i would hope but we dont know at this point. they will get dirty/yellowed for sure. but i really want to see a white based CW

So because he called a ref a *** because a call he didn't like happened??? God forbid he show some form of emotion. Im pretty sure Kobe isn't the first or last person to call any game official that. I usually enjoy your post but you are reaching on this one.
A reach?!

Are you suggesting that this was acceptable?

This is exactly what I was talking about. He can't do no wrong on Nike talk.
laugh.gif

CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!! ****!!! NO ONE WANTS TO READ TWO PAGES OF YOUR ******** THAT ISNT EVEN ABOUT THE SHOE!!!!!

WTH is going on in here?

I see how this thread has deteriorated into a bunch of name-calling and debating Kobe/Lebron again sigh. How boring and you wonder why a lot of posts on NT have gone to s**t. Nike please bring out official pictures of this shoe and complete breakdown of tech before these guys throw more stones at each other!

Good to see more pictures!

I'm a little worried about the flimsiness of the tongue. Hopefully that won't slide down around the foot during play. I like that the previous models have had a tongue that is attached to the shoe.

I'm also excited about the Lunarlon insole. That should be an interesting feel. Excited to cop a pair!

Back
Top Bottom