OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well Gosh had the black and red suedes but when i posted a link and went back to the site they weren't there anymore. Reds might be more limited than the black suedes.

Technically, these don't release until midnight GMT. 

I was able to grab a pair of the black from END before they took it down, but i'm wondering, will it pop back up at 7pm est?

I copped the YOTS from CT. The conversion rate website I used gave me the wrong conversion. It said £120 was $165 US. When I got my receipt frm PayPal it said total was $196. Oh well. I really wanted these and shipping was free. Can't really complain. The free shipping is 11 business days btw

I copped the YOTS from CT. The conversion rate website I used gave me the wrong conversion. It said £120 was $165 US. When I got my receipt frm PayPal it said total was $196. Oh well. I really wanted these and shipping was free. Can't really complain. The free shipping is 11 business days btw

Man google told me the same crap conversion :smh:

Obviously paypal is taking some off the top that's why they're jacking you on the conversion rate
mean.gif

Man google told me the same crap conversion :smh:

Because it's in Pounds not Euros :wink: i hope you guys didn't get the UK size too :lol:

Last edited:
You guys that ordered from CrookedTongues with free shipping... know this:

YOU DONT GET TRACKING INFO AND IT TAKES A COUPLE WEEKS FOR THE ITEMS TO ARRIVE.

Why doesnt ndc have kobe python socks to order? I searched, but didnt see any..

Jeez im so anxious to go to the nike outlet on Sunday..Hopefully they got sum kind kobe elite sox or something..those pythons sox are nice and i need em..

I hope you guys realize that pounds and euro are totally different , right?
Man google told me the same crap conversion
mean.gif

yea, the conversion was accurate on google. people probably just put in the wrong currency
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d...50,d.dmg&fp=bbfadc7609e8f422&biw=1920&***=972

Actually you do get tracking if you have an account before you make the purchase. I have used the free shipping option and got tracking from CT in the past.

Actually you do get tracking if you have an account before you make the purchase. I have used the free shipping option and got tracking from CT in the past.

i used them last year for the olympic vi and it just said dispatched. was the free shipping method and i have a ct account.

I'm really telling myself to wait for the US release for these YOTS. Hopefully I won't regret the decision.:nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom