OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cool thanks. im from australia, so i was just wondering. have to pay for shipping, end up paying around 280 for the shoes.

thanks again. people. very stressful few hours... 

NTs should have decent stock of the kobe elite socks if anyone is looking for them. My closest one had baskets of them sitting this morning and people were walking right by them. Shipping is a b!tch on phone orders, but if you can combine a pair with something else it's not too bad.

i've been checking NDC all day and saw nothing, if there was a restock of xmas usually they'd appear under the sulfurs still but be sold out.

I need to figure this twitter stuff out lol ... seems like you gotta rely on that now to get these online. No HOH or NT nowhere near my vicinity.

F a silent restock. There wasn't a restock at all today by nike for the Xmas pair. Why you lying bruh? :smh:

F a silent restock. There wasn't a restock at all today by nike for the Xmas pair. Why you lying bruh?
mean.gif
i feel ya i wanna see a screen shot to,  thatll make me feel better. 

Calling it now. People will not pick up their sizes in NTLA and NTSM. Same thing happened with the Xmas.

it keeps declining my card. money isnt the issue. i have a visa card, im from australia though, would that  be a reason its not going through?

it keeps declining my card. money isnt the issue. i have a visa card, im from australia though, would that  be a reason its not going through?

something with visa/bank

a lot of US people have problems when trying to order from overseas and they have to call to fix the problem

Back
Top Bottom