OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got both KD and KOBE off NDC this morning.

copped 2 pairs of Kobe on kb24.com

1 pair of Kobe Xmas restock on NDC an hour ago

now on my way to pick up my RSVP @ Nike Las Vegas for Kobe and KD.

my Saturday is amazing!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

my Saturday is amazing!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Super Come Up! 

I know u dropped an Easy G today! 

pimp.gif

Happy I was able to cop a pair, buf man this mess is getting old. Either that or I now feel I'm beyond going through what it take to get kicks these days. I've never ran for a spot in line to get kicks. Dudes were really on that 28 Weeks Later steez. Got me running and s___. Dudes were falling from the 2nd deck of the Lenox lot, coming from out of nowhere. Got the 3rd spot in line. Lucked up too, group of 3 dudes behind me were discussing their resell plans and prices, and were eyeing my size 10. Most were there for the 5s, though.

lol thats too funny....thats whats up tho you got yours 

whenever im about to consider buying from a reseller i just think, wth im paying this guy extra money for taking my spot online or click faster than me... ill live without the shoes

my Saturday is amazing!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

What there was a restock on xmas i did't even know

got size 12. im 11.5 which is fine. damn was about to fall alseep, but thought i'd check this forum out one last time. thank you. price is a bit much, but damn shoes wont come again.

No way in hell there was a xmas restock on NDC of all sites and not a SINGLE person on NT posted about it...come on now

Yes it's legit got my pair yesterday and it shipped today.. Searched from people who have bought from here before and they all say good things

Back
Top Bottom