OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those Sulfurs oh those Sulfurs! As confident as I am that they will end up in outlets eventually, I really just want to go ahead a grab them now to hoop in. I'm a sucker for yellow and black (high school colors) shoes. The BHM's are the best out the pack, the XMas Lights were the best out of that pack and something tells me Kobe will have the best All Star kick too. Lakers won't make the Playoffs but at least Kobe will have the sneaker crown this year...LOL!

FML!!! Couldn't resist with all your F-in pics! :frown:
I couldn't be happier with this purchase! These things are fire. Please
forgive me for the OD but that 3M... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

SORRY :tongue:

Haha! Nice pick up brah! Finally you gave in! Sulfurs are indeed fire especially in person!:rofl:

BHM shoes in order of preference

1. Kobe 8

2. Air force one downtown

3. KD V

The rest 

Last edited:
Man I love the 8s but wish they come harder with some new apparel, nike made KD a nice elite back pack. Hopin for them to make a elite kobe back pack like they did for the 6s

played in my christmas kicks for the first time and they are amazing!!!!!!!! the comfort, the traction, the lock down!!! these feel like a mix of both the iv's and v's! which are my two favorite kobe's for ball!!! only think that pisses me off is that the heel is easily scuffed and that the green sole gets dirty real quick..

I've seen both Kobe BHM...

One with the full shozuku and one with just the 2 stripes.

Which pair is Nike releasing?.

Man I love the 8s but wish they come harder with some new apparel, nike made KD a nice elite back pack. Hopin for them to make a elite kobe back pack like they did for the 6s
kobe has the most apparel available out of the big 3

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,kobe_bryant
I've seen both Kobe BHM...

One with the full shozuku and one with just the 2 stripes.

Which pair is Nike releasing?.
both. full for asia and 2 stripes for US.

Back
Top Bottom