OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks dude, and I gotta say, they're better than my Xmas. I thought about for like a full 20 minutes. They pop a lot more.
I'm taking back my previous statement, Sulfurs>xmas by a small margin. That 3M and the cool pattern is making the shoe.
Sulfurs look so hot on feet! :smile:

Dont they put things on sale after around 3 months? Its a launch CW too...

Might just get the purp fades + inlines and call it a year. Honestly, I dont have money for more pairs of these...
To much coming out still. I HATE this thread. Losing money every week it seems. :x

Might just get the purp fades + inlines and call it a year. Honestly, I dont have money for more pairs of these...
To much coming out still. I HATE this thread. Losing money every week it seems.
sick.gif
watch what you say lol. It's still really early in the year to say 2 more pairs then your done lol
tongue.gif

Question guys: i want to order some kobe gear off champs web site. If I do 3-4 day delivery will it be here by Thursday or prob not til friday?

Am I missing something? :lol: What's wrong with trying to get a $20 discount and save some money? As much as some people in here might love them, Sulfurs are still a GR that should hang around long enough in most areas to get discounted and will eventually turn up in outlets. It's just common sense to want to save on GRs cuz you certainly aren't gonna save on much else buying basketball sneakers these days.

I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12):88722349270
Teal(8-12):666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

White (8-12): 666032526323

Went in to FTL to try this technique on the Python socks, and my local FTL already had them in stock. Looks like the new socks are more widely available. Technique does work though, for anyone wondering.

Now to wait till the 9th...

Next time I'm at my local footlocker.. I'll place a order..

Next time I'm at my local footlocker.. I'll place a order..

Picked up the Pythons at my local FTL. Then tried the UPC method. The only one that would show up is the real color but I couldn't order it because the system said that they can't place an order yet. The black socks wouldn't show up because of an invalid UPC. Anyone have an update UPC to try?

a little off topic but im watching my amazonian goddess serena play tennis right now and her headband and tennis shoes have the bhm design. that orange is nice. doesn't look like a pop orange like the wolf grey kobe 7 orange. almost seems like a bengals orange im feeling it
I want to see that orange on the Kobe BHMs.

Last edited:
I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12): 88722349270
Teal(8-12): 666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

can someone post Black socks UPC one more time
it looks like its missing one number all other have 12 numbers and black has 11
thank you

Last edited:
So who knew that My OS Life was gonna have these on sale today and didn't tell anyone? Haha. I can't believe I missed out on these Kobe BHM's early. I hope I can cop them on Saturday.

Last edited:
So who knew that My OS Life was gonna have these on sale today and didn't tell anyone? Haha. I can't believe I missed out on these Kobe BHM's early. I hope I can cop them on Saturday.

Damn, wish I would've known bout them, would have tried to cop :banghead:

Picked up the Pythons at my local FTL. Then tried the UPC method. The only one that would show up is the real color but I couldn't order it because the system said that they can't place an order yet. The black socks wouldn't show up because of an invalid UPC. Anyone have an update UPC to try?

You have to have them use item look up with these digits to get the actual UPC.

can someone post Black socks UPC one more time
it looks like its missing one number all other have 12 numbers and black has 11
thank you

Back
Top Bottom