OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

2.9.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Squardon Green/Challenge Red/Leg Brown (python)

2.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Blue Glow/Metallic Silver/Game Royal/Ice Blue (blue lights)

3.2.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Grey/Supernatural

3.9.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Multiple Colorways (yots????)

3.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII System Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple (?)

via FTL

jus wanna make sure im on point
Now, the Blue Lights are comin out the same day as the LeBron "Volts"??? Nike really don't like me anymore

Not that I honestly care either way, but why are they putting the full logo on some pairs and not others. I don't like the inconsistency.

And yes, I know the XDR have the logo.

NT, I know this have been asked before. And I'm too lazy to backread. Lol

But what's the difference between the stripe and the Kobe logo at the heel counter?

Thanks in advance, NT!

Pattern on the reds is the nicest to date but they're a pass. Too much red and the silver heel clip is out of place. BHM for me and you guys can have those.

Fiberglass is a off white/greyish color. The grey scales on the xmas are the fiberglass in that shoe.

Last edited:

They all give a meh feeling.

Still say, to date the best MLK/BHM Kobe, is the Kobe 6 (very detailed but subtle and clean looking) hands down. Period. Even as a Black man, I still say the patterns are a little bit over done, nice but still a little over the top, maybe some solid or same colorway as the uppers laces for the Kobe 8 BHM.

NT, I know this have been asked before. And I'm too lazy to backread. Lol

But what's the difference between the stripe and the Kobe logo at the heel counter?

Thanks in advance, NT!
as far as I know. the full logo is supposedly asia release only.

I always strike out on Twitter links only.  By the time they post the link up, and I go to it, it's all SOLD out. :frown:  Any tips?

Dear everyone,

Whether you are black or not has no bearing on whether you like or are able to wear these shoes. They are shoes, not a dashiki. Wearing these shoes will not make you suddenly want to join the Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam or [insert name of stereotypical black group here]. They are a pair of shoes made by an enormous multinational corporation.

Sincerely,

Common Sense

CC this post every black history month that Nike decides to release some sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom