OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those are nicer than the greens and YOTS, but still not worth buying. BLUE LIGHTS! BLUE LIGHTS! BLUE LIGHTS! Need those already 
tongue.gif

Also, can they edit the front page already or give someone else the job? There are lots of regular posters in this thread that I am sure can do it no problem. 

Last edited:
FYI you can purchase both NSW Kobe's in the YOTS on Kix-files which is a legitimate website. The total with both shoes in cart plus shipping comes out to $370.00, about $60-70 over what you'd spend locally for retail with tax.

Well, based off the prices we're seeing on these sneaker sites based in Asia, I think it's safe to say the $250-300+ retail price speculation for the NSWs that some people had should go completely out the window now.

2.9.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Squardon Green/Challenge Red/Leg Brown (python)

2.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Blue Glow/Metallic Silver/Game Royal/Ice Blue (blue lights)

3.2.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Grey/Supernatural

3.9.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Multiple Colorways (yots????)

3.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII System Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple (?)

via FTL

jus wanna make sure im on point

Last edited:
Got my red camo year of the snake's in. Very nice shoe in person. Swoosh is 3m. Ill post some pics in a few. I'm a fan of these. If you liked them in pics you will like them in person.

BHM have ALWAYS been garbage regardless of Kobe, LBJ, or KDs...Why would it come as a surprise now?

2.23.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Blue Glow/Metallic Silver/Game Royal/Ice Blue (blue lights)

via FTL

Are those the purple fades!?

3.2.2013 Nike Kobe VIII Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Grey/Supernatural

via FTL

edit!

Hey everyone there a kobe pair coming out 1.26.13 I don't like the way it looks because it's twitter link only Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Sport Grey

Style# 586774-846 $160.00 I think this might be the BHM 

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that the black YOTS pair is releasing at select NSW accounts on 1/19? That's the only info I've been able to find on them. The 1st Kobe I'll be buying. That c/w is pure crack, IMO. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom