OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can wait for that guy to post them or just see them now.

Last edited:
I can't even. I can't. I'm just so happy. They look so good. So good. I'm all about this BHM collection that Nike is dropping. It is any and everything I ever wanted to be. Damn it Nike just shut up and take my money NOW! :wow: :wow: :wow:

crazy to see the KD and Lebron BHM reactions compared to these :lol:

these are definitely the best of the pack, glad they went with the full shozoku.

The sulfer's are not limited at all.  You can walk into any FL, Champs, etc. and try them on before you buy them. 

Nope my champs only had a 7.5 and the footlockers didn't have them.
I've seen multiple stores with this display... Both in Oregon and in Northern Cali..

I'm sure the stock levels just vary from store to store
THAT DOESN'T MEAN A SHOE IS SITTING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY THEY REALLY HAVE. GHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD

The sulfer's are not limited at all.  You can walk into any FL, Champs, etc. and try them on before you buy them. 

Nope my champs only had a 7.5 and the footlockers didn't have them.

I've seen multiple stores with this display... Both in Oregon and in Northern Cali..

THAT DOESN'T MEAN A SHOE IS SITTING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY THEY REALLY HAVE. GHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD

I could have sworn this was whether the shoes were limited... not if they were selling quickly.

At any rate.

Most stores that I have been to, still have full size runs, including online.

So my statement remains.

Back
Top Bottom