OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

what outlet is that?.. imma just grab those VI's & grab Sulfurs/Python's
grin.gif
It was posted on another thread. Vacaville CA.

Anyone check the outlet at Ontario Mills for any good stuff recently?

Last edited:
I didn't like those VI's I wanted them at one point but they were too shiny.. funny thing is I need a pair of all black shoes, 50 seems nice and for some VI

I'm still gonna have to cop 2 out of 3 of the YOTS releases. Black and the Red are the nicest so will have to cop along with the BHM and ASG if I can take that many hits in one months time. Would do every pair but pockets aren't that deep unfortunately, to many damn releases in back to back weeks

I need to give my weight training crossfit review for these soon. finally used sulfurs for leg day. breakin necks and killing it. these were perfect. my xmas and ids need to hurry in the mail

So at what point do we officially give up hope on a Xmas restock? Lol

Since these have just about completely dried up in stores, i doubt that there will be a restock.
But then again, the Concords were restocked on cyber monday if im correct, so there still might be hope!

So at what point do we officially give up hope on a Xmas restock? Lol

Since these have just about completely dried up in stores, i doubt that there will be a restock.
But then again, the Concords were restocked on cyber monday if im correct, so there still might be hope!
Yeah...but Concords were also produced as a GR though. Xmas 8s definitely weren't. Unless they held pairs back for some random reason (which wouldn't really make sense to me since you'd want to sell off all your Xmas theme shoes when it's actually Christmas), I don't see restocks happening, and stock locate, at least for my size, tells me they're all sold out in stores.

Last edited:
^Yall are really killing me talking about the sulfurs. I keep getting the itch to get them b/c they are dope but I'm trying to hold out until the pythons drop

Yeah...but Concords were also produced as a GR though. Xmas 8s definitely weren't. Unless they held pairs back for some random reason (which wouldn't really make sense to me since you'd want to sell off all your Xmas theme shoes when it's actually Christmas), I don't see restocks happening, and stock locate, at least for my size, tells me they're all sold out in stores.

Your right about that. I always forget that the Concords were a GR (especially bcuz of all the madness that came along with it. :smh: )
Damn! I guess all hope is up on a restock of the Xmas 8's. Guess we'll have to wait till the resale market decides to lower prices.

Footlocker release calender

2.9.2013Nike Kobe VIIISquardon Green/Challenge Red/Leg Brown

2.23.2013Nike Kobe VIIIBlue Glow/Metallic Silver/Game Royal/Ice Blue    

So excited for the blue lights 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Some more colors need to release ASAP. This is ridiculous. So is NikeID having about 4 color options. Why won't Nike take my money???????????

Your right about that. I always forget that the Concords were a GR (especially bcuz of all the madness that came along with it. :smh: )
Damn! I guess all hope is up on a restock of the Xmas 8's. Guess we'll have to wait till the resale market decides to lower prices.
Just my 2 cents, but if you want a pair of the Xmas 8s, I really think now is the time you wanna consider pulling that trigger. Pairs in my size have been mostly selling in the 220-250 range lately (not amazing but also not the worst I've seen), and I sadly don't see it getting any lower than that unless you get lucky.

Pretty much everyone who bought a pair for retail have them in their hands by now, and the people who want to sell either already have them up for sale now or are probably sitting on pairs to sell down the road later when prices rise more. The Kobe Xmas colorways, particularly after the Grinches dropped, are usually in high enough demand each year that prices generally rise once pairs start drying up. I'd try your luck now while there's still more pairs floating around the resale market.

Last edited:
For the one that said Concords restocked on cyber Monday... They restocked on finishline only... Finishline doesn't get Kobes. Finishline sits on stock to "restock" at a later date.

I'm FIGHTING the urge to get the Sulfurs. I really want the grey uppers instead. I wish they can
drop soon. Like later this month or early next month. SMH.

Grey uppers > every single 8 including Xmas

Back
Top Bottom