OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobe8xmaslogo.jpg

Padding is still there. The upper should be more plush since it's not EM. I think it'll be more loose and comfortable than the pairs with EM.
900x900px-LL-6022de9e_nike-kobe-8-ext-year-of-the-snake-9.jpeg

Last edited:
Took some pics of the NIke id Kobes at Las Vegas Niketown. I will post more of these in ID thread. Gives a good look into the snake scale print potential.

Rolled my ankle in these yesterday balling, lucky not serious. Close call though! Can't blame the shoes unless it happens again in them. Never had a problem with Kobe's before either.

Rolled my ankle in these yesterday balling, lucky not serious. Close call though! Can't blame the shoes unless it happens again in them. Never had a problem with Kobe's before either.

Hmm. I've never played in low tops before. My favorite basketball shoes of all time are probably the Hurache 2k4 and 2k5, as well as the Jordan XIV. I've been pondering trying out the VIII's for playing as i love light shoes, but I'm afraid i'll roll my ankle right away. I've had two pretty severe sprained right ankles during my sophomore and junior years of high school ball, so I'm leaning towards just getting them for causal wear after hearing stories like this. I play on the wing and am not even a huge guy (6'3", 210) but I'm guessing they just wouldn't provide enough ankle support. Opinions?

I was thinking not safe for work too :lol: but good looks fellas. Hopefully BHM official pics surface within the next couple days so I can start putting money away for which ones I want to cop. The YOTS pack is really dope but I want to limit myself to 3-5 pairs of this model.

I have a question for those that have the Christmas 8s. I noticed on one of the shoes the main swoosh material was not thick enough and I can actually see through it, meaning I see the pattern of the "lights" through the swoosh, but just one shoe, the other is completely solid. Does anyone elses pair have this? It doesn't bother me that much, it just sucks since they aren't exactly the same.

im glad a lot of us arent going to fall for this nike hype. you take out the tech that makes them the high price they already are gut it out and still sell for more????let the resellers and hype beast buy em and lose money.

the more I look at the id options, I wish I would of ordered 2 with my discount

Dont know if a "on the feet" pic of these have been shown but heres one I found on IG.

RD for the pythons needs to hurry n come. Pics aren't doing the shoe any justice for me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom