OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:frown:

im hopin its the kobe 8 elite (Black/Gold)

never did get a pair of them

how do they fit compared to regular 8 and superhero ?

Probably gonna miss out on this. Just got off night shift so its sleep time :wink:

Best of luck to all (hopefully its something dope!)

Better be WTK and not something I can get on the Bay for under retail.

At least this thread hasn't died.

just picked up bhms the other day as my second pair of 8s, and man am I in love. Gonna be rocking those to O's games all summer! I hope whatever this announcement is happens before 10:30, I have an interview at 11:15 lol.

I hope it's the wtk. Won't have a chance with their servers. Wouldn't mind if they found their leftover 8 stock and released a bunch of general releases. FTl had a full size run of a lot of 8s and then all of a sudden they just disappeared. I need blue glows, green pit vipers , Venice beaches, and Inland Taipans.

Last edited:
I hope it's the wtk. Won't have a chance with their servers. Wouldn't mind if they found their leftover 8 stock and released a bunch of general releases. FTl had a full size run of a lot of 8s and then all of a sudden they just disappeared. I need blue glows, green pit vipers , Venice beaches, and Inland Taipans.
Wouldn't mind Venice Beach and Prple Fades. That would be about it on GR.

It's a pair of shoes you can get on discount on another major retailers site. Watch eastbay charge full price and exclude them from the 15% off promotion too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom