OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wonder what will restock on Eastbay tomorrow.
BHM 2.0 
nerd.gif

but in all srs i hope its ASG

LOL If those are DS then I think you know you got a good price. KICKS USA and Ubiq restocked on those stupid YOTH a week and a half ago, wouldn't be surprised if it is those. WTK would be dope tho

LOL If those are DS then I think you know you got a good price. KICKS USA and Ubiq restocked on those stupid YOTH a week and a half ago, wouldn't be surprised if it is those. WTK would be dope tho
They couldn't give the YOTHs away. I've seen several HoHs with about 2-3 weeks ago and they're still there.. I couldn't pass them up at $93 when Nike had the "BEFAST" coupon code.  I'm sure Nike pawned off all their YOTHs on everyone.  I don't their terrible, but not my favorite CW of the 8 line, that's for sure.

hopefully 2012 christmas, ASG, or BHM... do you think theyll tweet it? and do u think it will be at 8 or a random time like the BHM and ASG restock they had for kd and brons

hopefully 2012 christmas, ASG, or BHM... do you think theyll tweet it? and do u think it will be at 8 or a random time like the BHM and ASG restock they had for kd and brons
Any of those would be awesome, especially the Xmas Lights. I need those. I really F'd up not grabbing those when I should have

i have no faith in Eastbay giving us anything worth while tomorrow.

With that said, anyone know about which time this might go down at?

i have no faith in Eastbay giving us anything worth while tomorrow.

With that said, anyone know about which time this might go down at?
i would suggest putting on mobile notifications becuase they will most likely tweet since they made an announcement, but my best guess is around like 11 but DONT take it for granted

The Duck Dodgers in me wants to say it's a FSR of WTK boys! But the realist/negativist in me wants to say it's just black and gold elites.....

I'll probably be passed out in the morning when it goes down but I hope the thread flourishes

Back
Top Bottom