OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:rofl:

I have neither the VBs or WTK8s... and have no desire to own either.

But the VB is uglier than the WTK... IMO.

Truth. Take each shoe of the WTK 8's and separate them into two sets and Nike would've had something. As it is, both together look terrible and i'd never cop. Had no problem passing. That being said the Venice Beaches are still the ugliest 8's by far. Look like they tried so hard to make something nice and completely failed. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

well that escalated quickly

Indeed.

:lol:

Last edited:
Wtk is a sneaker ment to be ugly? Get the fck over yourself loser you prolly mad cause you cant get close to a pair. I cant stand hypebeasts or anything they stand for but you say wtk is only for them? I love everything about my wtk's. You need to **** and keep your opinion locked inside that small mind of yours
LOLOL!!!

O-Kay, bruh. Butt Hurt is an Understatement for you I guess. Congrats on your WTK's and the joy they've brought you. 

ANYWAYS... a gang of people seemed to voice their opinions pretty loudly & in-depth about the VB's in the last couple pages, so I decided to do the same on my end.

If you don't like it... no sweat off my back. It's a You Problem... remember it's just a Forum on Sneaks, Folks.

FIN. 
nthat.gif

I was once a regular in this thread, so my other Kobe 8 Thread Folks know what it is and it ain't that serious, bruh.

So

LOLOL!!!

O-Kay, bruh. Butt Hurt is an Understatement for you I guess. Congrats on your WTK's and the joy they've brought you. 

ANYWAYS... a gang of people seemed to voice their opinions pretty loudly & in-depth about the VB's in the last couple pages, so I decided to do the same on my end.

If you don't like it... no sweat off my back. It's a You Problem... remember it's just a Forum on Sneaks, Folks.

FIN. :nthat:

I was once a regular in this thread, so my other Kobe 8 Thread Folks know what it is and it ain't that serious, bruh.

So you wanna run your mouth about wtk's because someone hurt your feelings over the gr vb's? Get a life "bruh" then st fu.....

lol,  You can't knock VBs as a clown shoe then have WTKs as your avatar. I mean really? IDC, for each their own, personally you'd have to pay me to wear either of those two.  Just comes down to what you like.  I don't give a f about "breaking necks" or whatever y'all say.  I want some good and mostly subtle designs and most importantly shoes that perform.  

If I had to rank I'd go

1-Fades

2-My ID in avatar - All white w/ black outsole

3-Sulphur

4-Christmas SS

5-Pit Viper

6-MC (which I never could get a hold of)

7-Volt

8-blitz blue (don't have)

9-Superheroes (don't have)

10- python

Bottom 5 in no particular order

1-VBs

2-WTKs

3-Christmas '12

4-All stars

5-oh god almost forgot taipans-tiger print shoe-yuck

Last edited:
Sold my Easters a couple months ago. Couldn't live without them ended up copping another pair. I know. 
mean.gif

With the KD VI Easter.

Last edited:
You sell ds shoes as used? Aren't you just throwing money away?

If they're used just call em used. If they're ds they shouldn't really ever be complaints of creasing. IMO its obvious when a shoe is DS or not even if worn once

I set my bin prices on ebay similar to the sold market rate of the shoes at that moment in time. So no loss there. Again, it's just to protect myself as an ebay seller selling ds shoes against buyers who complain about obviously brand new shoes that I sell. So far, it has worked for me.

So

So you wanna run your mouth about wtk's because someone hurt your feelings over the gr vb's? Get a life "bruh" then st fu.....
Really doggie? Who's really running their mouth ONLINE and coming at somebody in a way that they know they wouldn't in a public situation? LOLOL

You Kids need Therapy, bruh. I'm Out... Back to the Sneaks! Lol

You guys are really arguing about shoes right now?

Just chill out. Who cares what someone likes or dislikes. At the end of the day, I hope no one is losing sleep over opinions.

Just grow up and enjoy whatever kicks you like

Sold my Easters a couple months ago. Couldn't live without them ended up copping another pair. I know. 
mean.gif

With the KD VI Easter.
Man, the real question is... did they hit your pockets worst than the first time???

If you sold em for a good penny and copped back around the same cost, then you're good bc atleast you ended up even in the wallet.

Dam, I wish my Easters still look liked that... they're my workout sneaks right now. SMH

Sold my Easters a couple months ago. Couldn't live without them ended up copping another pair. I know. :smh:

With the KD VI Easter.

Man, the real question is... did they hit your pockets worst than the first time???

If you sold em for a good penny and copped back around the same cost, then you're good bc atleast you ended up even in the wallet.

Dam, I wish my Easters still look liked that... they're my workout sneaks right now. SMH

Yea my Easters look chill still. That clear on the toe box will be yellow soon tho. It's already not fully clear anymore. Terrible design IMO

Yea my Easters look chill still. That clear on the toe box will be yellow soon tho. It's already not fully clear anymore. Terrible design IMO
But you know what... it doesn't look AS BAD given the Yellow in the Mesh. They don't look as good as they do Deadstock, but it's not the worst bc the Color isn't that out of place. 

But you know what... it doesn't look AS BAD given the Yellow in the Mesh. They don't look as good as they do Deadstock, but it's not the worst bc the Color isn't that out of place. 

I guess so. If the green was yellow, then id probably agree more. the yellowed toe doesn't really blend with the green imo. I would consider using a sharpie and making it black then turning them into beaters :lol:

Top 5:

1. Xmas Lights (2012)

2. Purple Granites (still gotta pick up)

3. What the Kobe's

4. Python's

5. Maroon TB's (still don't own) 

I may be in the minority but i LOVE WTKs and i dont even like What The edition shoes. They were easily the best of the set last year and are the second best What The Shoe ever, second to the Dunk Lows (WTKD4 and WT9s dont count since theyre samples). To take 30 colorways of the Kobe 8 and throw them into a single pair of shoes is just amazing. And all the little details on the Kobe really makes the shoe to me. And the shoes are meant to be mismatched and ugly, thats the point

I came up $5 this second time around. 
laugh.gif

You got a pic of how they look now? I was going to wear them next week for Easter but might just keep'em DS for awhile longer.

Damn. I didn't know that yellows on the toe cap. Is it only because the teal part  make it look yellow?

Terrible design?
frown.gif
 You just don't like anything with Black and Yellow I think. 
laugh.gif

Anybody got pics of the Easter's Toe Cap with the yellowing process?

Last edited:
Damn. I didn't know that yellows on the toe cap. Is it only because the teal part  make it look yellow?
Terrible design? :frown:  You just don't like anything with Black and Yellow I think. :lol:  
Anybody got pics of the Easter's Toe Cap with the yellowing process?

:lol: naw its not the steelers issue on these. I actually own them and like them. I say terrible design because the clear coat on the toe will turn yellow. they could have chosen a different finish/material/something to help with the aging of the shoe.

laugh.gif
naw its not the steelers issue on these. I actually own them and like them. I say terrible design because the clear coat on the toe will turn yellow. they could have chosen a different finish/material/something to help with the aging of the shoe.
Damn. Didn't know that. Milksnakes have that same clear Toe Cap on them. They look a lot clearer than these Easters now that I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom