OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The VB's are underrated IMO.
Crimson lace swap from my Air Jordan Crimson 3's.
Also looks good with grey laces.

Anyone know where I can get the mine greys for retail? Passed and they seem to have dried up. Tried to locate them on nike chat, no dice. Sz 11.5

if only it was possible to get any of these for retail or below :x

so tough these days

Everyone on ebay putting item condition as "New with Box" now and throwing in NDS or worn a few times in description.
So fackin annoying >:  

That drives me nuts when people do that you know list it correctly as used. I'm on eBay all the time and I click on a listing that says new only to find out it's used. I sell used shoes too and I never list them as new I always list them under condition as used and then say in the description VNDS because I clean them up very good.

It is a smart way to protect the sellers against scamming buyers. I sell DS shoes with a 'used' description. I hate it when buyers raise an issue that the DS shoes I sold are worn shoes and they complain that there are some creasing or shoe laces are not tied as tight.

You sell ds shoes as used? Aren't you just throwing money away?

If they're used just call em used. If they're ds they shouldn't really ever be complaints of creasing. IMO its obvious when a shoe is DS or not even if worn once

Top 5. (BETTER LATE THEN NEVER)

1.) Blue Lights
2.) Purple Fades
3.) Sulfurs
4.) All-Star Game
5.) Black History Month

Honorable Mentions:
Venice Beach & YOTS EXT "Black Mamba"

Anyone think I Could Trade Oreo V's for Fades and Venice Beache's?? (Straight Up or How much cash would be added either way)

Last edited:
I'm still checking this thread in case any colors of these start making their way to the outlets. Love balling in my 8s and love the Kobe 9 Elites, but $225 is a tough pill to swallow when you actually ball in your kicks. Would love to see any Kobe 8s sub $100. They need to offer some replacement lunarlon insoles to make these shoes work for me.

Anyone think I Could Trade Oreo V's for Fades and Venice Beache's?? (Straight Up or How much cash would be added either way)
Assuming all 3 shoes are DS, you would have to add a lot, since the value of Oreo 5's=value of Venice Beaches.  

DS Fades I can't find for under $200, so I would say you have to add another shoe.

You need to throw the VBs away. Looks like a bunch of splattered paint. Hahahahah. As long as you like it Tho

Let's just put it this way... all you Cats bombing on the "Venice Beach", better not even come close to owning the "What The Kobe."

If you do... You cats got the GOT DAM NERVE & AUDACITY of Something I've Never Seen Before. LOL!!!

The "What The" Kobe 8 is a Sneaker MEANT to be UGLY. It's a Mockery of the Sneaker... hence the name. It's Made for the Beasts by the Beasts. 
sick.gif
  Atleast the Colors work well on the VB's and compliment each other... smh

If you even SOMEWHAT Like the "WTK" 8's... you better not say a Got Dam WORD about the Venice Beach, bruh. LMAO! 

Last edited:
I have neither the VBs or WTK8s... and have no desire to own either.

But the VB is uglier than the WTK... IMO.

VB is ugly but that is just me. There is no need to get offended. We all have different opinions and styles which makes this discussion cool.

I am not a hater cause I also think purple fades are overrated and I've seen them on just about everyone's list. TO EACH THEIR OWN! 

Wtk blue shoe is nice. Too bad both shoes don't match. They're both ugly *** shoes tho. VB is garbage. Just my opinion.....

Let's just put it this way... all you Cats bombing on the "Venice Beach", better not even come close to owning the "What The Kobe."

If you do... You cats got the GOT DAM NERVE & AUDACITY of Something I've Never Seen Before. LOL!!!

The "What The" Kobe 8 is a Sneaker MEANT to be UGLY. It's a Mockery of the Sneaker... hence the name. It's Made for the Beasts by the Beasts. :x   Atleast the Colors work well on the VB's and compliment each other... smh

If you even SOMEWHAT Like the "WTK" 8's... you better not say a Got Dam WORD about the Venice Beach, bruh. LMAO! 
Wtk is a sneaker ment to be ugly? Get the fck over yourself loser you prolly mad cause you cant get close to a pair. I cant stand hypebeasts or anything they stand for but you say wtk is only for them? I love everything about my wtk's. You need to **** and keep your opinion locked inside that small mind of yours

Wtk is a sneaker ment to be ugly? Get the fck over yourself loser you prolly mad cause you cant get close to a pair. I cant stand hypebeasts or anything they stand for but you say wtk is only for them? I love everything about my wtk's. You need to **** and keep your opinion locked inside that small mind of yours
well that escalated quickly

Back
Top Bottom