OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I NEED TO KNOW IF THE WHITE GLOW IN THE DARK FEAtURE IS ACTUALLY WHITE OR DOEs IT HAVE A HINT OF GREEN?

I rock all my kicks unlaced. Im in a 15 and i only do the top 2 laces loose
on these 8's.
ayeeee i see the shoe game but i'm only 14...no income except on Christmas and my birthday and summer time work. but i got them yots size 15 but i need mine tight because my size 14 kd 5's are smallish so i went with the size 15 kobe but i wish they made a 14.5. prefect for me.

ayeeee i see the shoe game but i'm only 14...no income except on Christmas and my birthday and summer time work. but i got them yots size 15 but i need mine tight because my size 14 kd 5's are smallish so i went with the size 15 kobe but i wish they made a 14.5. prefect for me.
Just pray that your feet stop at 15
laugh.gif
Or you won't be getting many kicks at all

I think I was a 14/15 by the time I was 16, and grew two more inches to 6'3" around 17.

Last edited:

I NEED TO KNOW IF THE WHITE GLOW IN THE DARK FEAtURE IS ACTUALLY WHITE OR DOEs IT HAVE A HINT OF GREEN?
It has the slightest tint of green, but not much. But you can tell it's not pure white.

Oh, another tip for your lace problem...lace a couple crosses twice. The kobe laces are thin enough where you can do that.

Last edited:
join a carnival with them big *** feet, your age is your actual shoe shoe size thats crazy
Didn't mean to sound offensive

thanks for the advice but i pray that my feet will get bigger, size 18 is what i want. highest size on Nike and they have the twitter links lol. Bigger the shoe size taller the guy(but not in all cases). I'm six feet 14 year old hoping to be 6'10. Kd is such a beast 

Last edited:
thanks for the advice but i pray that my feet will get bigger, size 18 is what i want. highest size on Nike and they have the twitter links lol. Bigger the shoe size taller the guy(but not in all cases). I'm six feet 14 year old hoping to be 6'10. Kd is such a beast 
Sorry kiddo but unless your dad is kd then I don't think you'll be getting another 10 inches after age 14.

Just a heads up man, I was 6' by the time I was 14 too and have barely grown an inch since

Kind if the same story here. I was 6'6" at 14 and didn't grow height wise since. Still grew but more so bone structure catching up to height after that. I was a super string bean for a number of years.. Talk about awkward...

Just a heads up man, I was 6' by the time I was 14 too and have barely grown an inch since

I was 5'11.5" at 14-15 and I think I still haven't managed to get that last half inch (but thankfully my shoe size maxed out at 12-13). Needless to say, I was not a happy teenager.

Reading back through this thread, I can't wait for this snow to melt so I can finally break my 8s back out.

Last edited:
I hear ya, glad my shoe maxed at a 13... Hard enough to find shoes still..

I was 5'8" at 13 and wore a sz 11.5. When I graduated hs at 17 I was 6'3.5" and a sz 13.

Now I wear a 14 in most shoes and a 15 in LeBron XIs... the struggle is real. :smh:

I accidentally purchase the Year of the Horse this weekend while I was getting the Infered VI off NDC. Depending on how I like them in person they  are going getting returned.

I can't decide to buy the kobe 8 ss christmas for retail or the kd vi all star. I gotta pick one
Aw easy choice when you are on the kobe 8 forum haha.  The kobe 8 xmas are awesome.  It has the shedding skin and under the ss is a black pit viper print. One of my fav shoes ever purchased.

Back
Top Bottom