OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Bhm and mambacurial pack Steal

Hey fam, I wanted 2 tell u guys another funny wtk 8 story that is happening 2 me. I saw some wtk 8's on kixify that someone was selling for 410 dollars. They looked legit and so I purchased them thru paypal directly and paid as soon as the guy sent me a invoice. Now he is telling me it's not in his account for another 5-6 business days and he won't ship until it is. Sounds fishy. Well I called paypal and they said he has it. Now the dude won't respond back 2 me. What are these losers thinking that they will just get my money and I won't get it back. This is the second time this crap has happened. SMH

I really didn't get played cuz I got my money back.
The first time I received a payment through paypal it took 4-5 days for the money to get to my account. Not that this is what happened here. Just that I have been on both sides so its not out of the realm of possibility.

no :lol:

i thought they sold out when they released?

Only if you wear a sz 13. The rest of the sizes have been sitting since the release day.

I recently returned my sz 14... when the go on disco I'll probably repurchase them.

from what i think its this ID with white heel and white midsole , different cameras and quality make the pink look different 

^Skylar Diggins' pair isn't an iD... one of the benefits of being a Nike athlete.

Those are two different uppers... looks like the unreleased Kay Yow 8 has a Blue Lights upper where that iD is the Blue Coral Snake upper.

The Official Kay colorway can't be totally replicated on NikeiD.

Last edited:
How do you you guys with 10 size kobes get perfect shoe string length but i got a size 15 and the laces wrap aroun my waist!!!HATE THAT CRAP. HELP!

How do you you guys with 10 size kobes get perfect shoe string length but i got a size 15 and the laces wrap aroun my waist!!!HATE THAT CRAP. HELP!
I wear a 14...only thing you can do is loosen the laces starting at the very bottom. Loose enough so you lose length, but not so loose that they look stupid like a bird's nest. And if they don't fit right afterwards then it's a moot point
laugh.gif

I wear a 14...only thing you can do is loosen the laces starting at the very bottom. Loose enough so you lose length, but not so loose that they look stupid like a bird's nest. And if they don't fit right afterwards then it's a moot point
laugh.gif
yeah thanx but still ehhhh....i wish icould call nike and they put like size 11 shoe laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom