OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is my IG 1st Kobe 8 ever for me. Then after that I know I must collect them all. Still need sulfur, fades and MC 7.5

Well atleast there will be a low and a mid in the 9s.So we might be winning for 2 years with the kobes.I think Nike knows we loved the 8s and will design something probably better or just as good for us low heads.

This is 1 of my fav shoes of all time and my first kobe ever.Got 7 pair and I love wearing them casually because I feel they can last for years and they mad comfy.Straight classic colorways that you can rock with many things even tho I keep it simple.

True the low version of the 9 will work for me

Easily over the KD and Lebron for me

Same here man

WHAT GOES THROUGH NIKE BBALL MINDS IDK

NO LAKERS COLOR FOR THE LAKER STAR

NO BLACKOUT COLOR FOR THE BRON XI.

WHATS NEXT?

So i need help making a decision Ive had the yoth since they came out last week, but ive found a pair of kobe ss for 190..im trying to figure out which is the better shoe and which one will be relatively easier and cheap to find down the road
keep ss period

itd be kinda neat if one saturday morning, I woke up to a tweet from Nike saying "Grab these Laker Cws while they last"

like id be so happy if nike dropped every lakers cw (Amnesties, inlines, homes, etc) one random Saturday morning, to catch the bots off guard

itd be kinda neat if one saturday morning, I woke up to a tweet from Nike saying "Grab these Laker Cws while they last"

like id be so happy if nike dropped every lakers cw (Amnesties, inlines, homes, etc) one random Saturday morning, to catch the bots off guard
wishful thinking.Have a feeling the 8 is over which sucks.

Returned my mine grey out vipers, SS, and YOTH. The SS went to a fellow kobe lover so I was happy to get it to him at retail.

I'm now back down to two pair. The red camo yots and the superhero elites. Now that I have $450 to burn, blowing it on WTK just seems foolish.

If y'all had the red camos and the superheroes what would be your must have cop before it's all said and done. I'm not 1000% sold on the kobe 9 yet.

Returned my mine grey out vipers, SS, and YOTH. The SS went to a fellow kobe lover so I was happy to get it to him at retail.

I'm now back down to two pair. The red camo yots and the superhero elites. Now that I have $450 to burn, blowing it on WTK just seems foolish.

If y'all had the red camos and the superheroes what would be your must have cop before it's all said and done. I'm not 1000% sold on the kobe 9 yet.
Fades and Sulfurs.. or u could add a little $ and mix it up with some Xmas's or BHM's.

Partial to BHM, Blue corals, sulfurs, port wines.

Everything else I like is too expensive for me.

But I hope you don't let what everyone else says influence you.  Get what you want.

It's your money, buy whatever you like at a price that makes sense to you.

Nice solid colorway, but $220 was too high a price.
Seriously.

Unless the shoes somehow magically enable you to do 360 alley oops, the price increase doesn't justify any type of actual performance benefit.

I would definitely cop at half that though.

Nice solid colorway, but $220 was too high a price.

What if it retailed for $140 but sold out instantly? People would still pay $250 for it. Why are people paying $450 for WTK's that sold for $140? Doesn't really matter what retail is these days.

Back
Top Bottom