OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Rocked my Pit Viper's today. Still love this colorway, not top 5, but a nice shoe nonetheless. (Though they killed the design with the Mine Grey and Green Glow)

It'd be really cool if Nike decided to put the BHM print as an option for an id upper since they don't have a Kobe lined up for it.

I hate these top 10 list

and it's funny how it's always

Limited get all the top spots and then GR
I have and like both. It's about color preference.
BHM are my favorite 8
nthat.gif
iono i prize my possessions based on rarity and appeal. 

I think if there was a pick for a favorite NT 8, Fades would probably take it pretty easily. Those and the Sulfurs are probably the two I wear most often along with the Black EXTs that are part of my work shoe rotation :lol:.

Fades, MCs, Xmas, Blue lights my favs doubled up on all

Sulfurs are dope I just don't wear yellow often.

1) Fades

2) Sulfurs

3) Blk/Gld Elites

4) MC

5) Volt

6) Blue Lights

7) Easter

8) Milksnake

9) YOTH

10) Christmas (would probably put id on here over it)

Looking over my list I guess I didn't really like many of the hyped cws.

well since everybody did it, why  not

my top ten list

1) fades

2) fades

3) fades

4) fades

5) Fades

6) inlines

7) fades

8 ) fades

9) fades

10) fades

for real doe hahahah

1) fades

2) BHM 2.0 (If they a) exist and b)use use the same gold and purple color schemes as kd 6 and lbj11)

3) WTK

4) Inlines

5) WHITE and gold ELITE Sample

6) Kay Yow Breast Cancer Sample

7) Christmas 2.0 SS

8) regular BHM 1.0

9) Mambacurials

10) YOTH

honorable mention: Easters, YOTS, Black and Purple PP PE

I based my list on released pairs but I agree with you. They slept on all the top colorways. So many great ones unreleased but nike really knows what we want, which is three different pit vipers lol.

Well atleast there will be a low and a mid in the 9s.So we might be winning for 2 years with the kobes.I think Nike knows we loved the 8s and will design something probably better or just as good for us low heads.

This is 1 of my fav shoes of all time and my first kobe ever.Got 7 pair and I love wearing them casually because I feel they can last for years and they mad comfy.Straight classic colorways that you can rock with many things even tho I keep it simple.

Last edited:
I don't based my list on hype but what I like.. I started collecting these 8s really late but it doesn't matter to me cuz these are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom