OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

saw the christmas v2 , they are not bad in person but they dont have the "something"to cop , the green on swoosh is nice and shiny but as many have stated before that gold on the heel doesnt fit em at all 

Yeah for the YOTH. Both FTL aren't even HOH and they both are gonna have them.
But how many pairs?  The manager at more store told me they got a "weird" shipment in of the Kobe's.  No size 8 or 8.5 and only up to size 12 or something.  Not sure how many pairs total I can find out though.

i'm trying to figure out too if my local FTL will have the YOTH. i'm going to try getting them online first. if i dont get one, i'll try at the store. thats if they are going to carry them.

searched all over and can't find a definitive answer. will YOTH be online at FTL? sneakernews mentions that it will be, but it doesn't seem to say that on FTL release details page (only mentions in store). NDC has not been good to me.

Last edited:
Got the superhero elites today for 104+tax. The manager told me he got tired of me saying ill be back to get em so he used his employee discount so he can get rid of them

Got the superhero elites today for 104+tax. The manager told me he got tired of me saying ill be back to get em so he used his employee discount so he can get rid of them
wow lol 104? ds? how much is this employee discount lol

foot locker responded to a tweet today saying they arent getting the YOTH online, and that applies also to footaction champs and eastbay. idk if i should cop these or wait for the second cw that has a similar colorway like these first ones. will these sell out the first day??

foot locker responded to a tweet today saying they arent getting the YOTH online, and that applies also to footaction champs and eastbay. idk if i should cop these or wait for the second cw that has a similar colorway like these first ones. will these sell out the first day??

Almost every 8 sold out first or second day. These have a name attached, I wouldn't count on them sitting.

And is that second yoth cw even confirmed? If you like it go for it bruh

I feel like we would have heard something about the second ones by now. I'd be cool with the same pattern but that light blue and crimson flip flopped. 
nthat.gif

Ds they have a 11 left. It was $149.99 so im guessin the discount was 30 or 40
superheroes are 150.00 now?! holy **** i went to FL the other day and they told me they can order that pair for me. they didnt have it in the store but that option was available.

But how many pairs?  The manager at more store told me they got a "weird" shipment in of the Kobe's.  No size 8 or 8.5 and only up to size 12 or something.  Not sure how many pairs total I can find out though.

Just called and they got a full size run. Asked if people have been asking about them and they said "a few". Sounds like it's gonna be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom