OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm trying to unload my WTK for Prelude 1s. I got an offer for $425. Should I take it or should I try to squeeze more out of it
Should you sell a shoe for three times more than you paid for it? Hmm, yeah, probably so...

Should you sell a shoe for three times more than you paid for it? Hmm, yeah, probably so...
Well when you put it that way :lol:

I planned on keeping these. I think they're too dope. But those Prelude 1s man....those are on another level. And resale is gonna be ridiculous on them in a few years

just wondering, havent been coppin shoes lately on ndc, but have people been successful getting shoes without a bot? like, is there anyone here that copped prelude kobes by straight up clicking? just wanna decide if its even worth waking up this saturday to try and cop...

Well when you put it that way :lol:

I planned on keeping these. I think they're too dope. But those Prelude 1s man....those are on another level. And resale is gonna be ridiculous on them in a few years
I'd definitely sell the WTKs for $425.

Even if you end up having to add a little cash on top (say $50-80), you're basically only paying retail or a little above for the P1s considering your WTK profits.

Yeah exactly why people trade instead you eliminate the cash flow. You buy WTK for 140, sel for 425 then but P1 for 485 itll be like you just paid Retail for it

chronicsneaker chronicsneaker I don't think it's worth going through the hassle if it is a scam. Currently WTK 8 prices are dropping. PM people on eBay and make sure you exhaust all options. Don't give into resellers so fast...be strong. Lol.

Saw this kid on sportscenter. high school dunk contest in the WTK's

sBkfj.AuSt.78.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright now that the 1s and 3labs are done I can focus on closing out the new year with the YOTH. then nothin else til Feb (I hope)

Is there a video to go with that dunk pic? Can't find it but would like to see... It does look like he's getting ready to drop the bag on his 4 buddies

I've also called a couple ftl last week and called again this week to confirm and both said it's fcfs. I'll probably call again tomorrow just to be sure.
You talking about for the YOTH.  Raffle at my store, but it's weird cuz they didnt even have my local store listen or shown on the launch locator

Just got an email from Kickscrew stating that although I canceled my order 2 days before the release date since there was no customer service available they shipped my shoes anyway.

They said I can just reject the package and it will ship it back to them and they will refund my money minus the cancel fee.SMH

Got 2 pairs of the kobe 8 ss now.My nike pair will be here on friday.I only wanted 1 pair.

Might reject KC's and wait on the refund.

Back
Top Bottom