OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

must be the grey/volt colorway someone posted about a few days ago, would like to see some more shots of them.

Last edited:
Best shot I could get using my iPhone since my camera wasn't allowed inside staples because it was "professional"

The upper looks great but why do they insist on the mismatching gold /yellow combination on the midsole and outsole? That's what ruined the sulphurs for me. I think I'm in the minority here but I think those colors next to each other on the bottom ruins the shoe.

The upper looks great but why do they insist on the mismatching gold /yellow combination on the midsole and outsole? That's what ruined the sulphurs for me. I think I'm in the minority here but I think those colors next to each other on the bottom ruins the shoe.

I love it. I think it's cool and it brings out the design.

damn, thats def a running shoe colorway... Im lovin this! I can get my Kobe fix, and my Lunar fix all in one shoe!

Ditto, bro!

This is why I really like the VIIIs. I'll admit if it weren't for the LG4-esque design and EM, I wouldn't be interested.

Am I the only one that is amazed at home great the Kobe line has been? Since the Zoom Kobe 1, each shoe has progressed and gotten better and better and yes I have the 7's in there too. For those that hate the 7's, did you play with the Play Strong insert? It made a great difference from the Fast insert imo.

I cannot wait for more colorways of the 8's to drop.

Last edited:
If anyone can help me out..it would b greatly appreciated..I need the FTL Sku number for the Sulfur Kobe 8s I want to stock locate them..thanks for your help!!!

I wore the Xmas to the gym (Unds'd) and I noticed how light they are right away, almost too light to where it seems like bigger guys (stout) might easily roll an ankle. They really look good on foot as far as looking at them from the mirror and the laces is what makes them pop, but looking at them straight down, the shape makes them look awkward. After working out and shooting around (no actual playing) for 2hrs. My flat wide feet (no arch) started to lightly hurt. I normally wear 9.5 in J's but got all 10's in the VII's and also this pair. Definately not gonna OD on these like I did on the VII's. I like the purples and reds and don't need another orange shoe (if they release) the Big Bangs are enough.

I tried the fast insert from my 7s in my xmas 8 and prefer it over the stock lunarlon.

Last edited:
Overall: Lunar > Zoom
anyone else?

I really like the even cushioning and the soft ride (yet responsive)
I also find it gentle on your body.

Back
Top Bottom