OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hope that grey base is on nikeid eventually.

I will make a similar pair to those pes except use red and black instead

Damn all these colorways that i first thought were just ok are growing on me more and more like the Pythons and the red pair

The pythons look good, even with that jizz spot on the toe area. I also prefer the full shozoku, but even if the socks suck for balling I guess they aren't bad for casual wear. Especially out here in Southern Cali.....Hell they look way better than those long *** Elite socks everyone wears.

did u go true to size?...I wore size 9.5 in kobe 7s and size 9 in kobe 6s. I ended up going with size 9 in my xmas 8s. still havent recd them yet but just wondering if you went TTS?
according to ftl its half size bigger.

Posted this earlier.
Edit:

never done stock locate b4 is it true u gotta wait two weeks after da sneaker releases ? so like this Wednesday go to FL & ask em can they do it for me ?

Last edited:
gambino222, can we get on feet pics of the pythons...?

Nice shot wave...

Last edited:
never done stock locate b4 is it true u gotta wait two weeks after da sneaker releases ? so like this Wednesday go to FL & ask em can they do it for me ?

I believe so, I personally have never done it before and was just helping with the SKU.

Double check with infam0usP or someone else who knows/has done it before.

Nice pic of the xmas...mine should be here by the end of the week

I havnt felt the 8s that much in person, only the sulfurs for like 30 sec on rd so im not that familiar with the EM but couldnt you just cover up/color/dye the white spot on the Pythons if you dont like it...worst comes to worst you can just smudge some dookie on the toebox

I love that Nylon mesh type material that they used on the back of the Christmas pair. Glad they didn't use leather or any other type of material as it creases.

Nice pic of the xmas...mine should be here by the end of the week
I havnt felt the 8s that much in person, only the sulfurs for like 30 sec on rd so im not that familiar with the EM but couldnt you just cover up/color/dye the white spot on the Pythons if you dont like it...worst comes to worst you can just smudge some dookie on the toebox
Lol

Back
Top Bottom