OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Mamba does it again
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Even if the retail is raised I'll drop it with no shame....

Im not even going to lie. Im a hypebeast. But a humble one. Id camp out for shoes if I didnt have to work during the day (thank you jesus for my job). I dont plan on reselling these at all. I just want to flex on ****. That is all :evil:

My local HOH manager told me theyre expecting at least 200 people to participate in the raffle. Anybody get the same guesstimate? Or greater? Or less?

Im not even going to lie. Im a hypebeast. But a humble one. Id camp out for shoes if I didnt have to work during the day (thank you jesus for my job). I dont plan on reselling these at all. I just want to flex on ****. That is all
devil.gif
in todays world, according to mosts defnition, we are all hypebeast-ish ... meh oh well im not worried what the next man thinks

flex all ya want my friend, if i get a pair ima be right there wit ya haha

here all the champs locations that will have the WTK 

Kobe 8 'What the Kobe' will be hitting the following stores this Friday: DeSoto Sq Mall (Bradenton,FL), Plaza Del Sol (PR), Las Americas (PR), Las Catilina (PR), Cross Creek (NC), Aventura Mall (FL), Pembrook Pines (FL), Lenox Sq (GA), Lakeside Mall (LA), The Galleria (Houston,TX), Woodfield Mall (IL), Westroads Shopping Center (Omaha, NE), North Star (San Antonio, TX), Glendale Galleria (CA), Culiver City (CA), Topanga Plaza (CA), Victoria Gardens (CA), South Bay (CA), Northridge (CA), Fashion Fair (CA), Brea Mall (CA), Main Place (CA), Arden Fair (CA), Christina (DE), Times Sq (NY)

Just came from a Foot Action and a HOH putting in Tix.  1 FSR per store.  As far as Champs, only 1 store in Texas getting them according to the tweet I got from corporate.  I won my Mambacurials on a raffle, so we shall see.........

Last edited:

Kobe 8 'What the Kobe' will be hitting the following stores this Friday: DeSoto Sq Mall (Bradenton,FL), Plaza Del Sol (PR), Las Americas (PR), Las Catilina (PR), Cross Creek (NC), Aventura Mall (FL), Pembrook Pines (FL), Lenox Sq (GA), Lakeside Mall (LA), The Galleria (Houston,TX), Woodfield Mall (IL), Westroads Shopping Center (Omaha, NE), North Star (San Antonio, TX), Glendale Galleria (CA), Culiver City (CA), Topanga Plaza (CA), Victoria Gardens (CA), South Bay (CA), Northridge (CA), Fashion Fair (CA), Brea Mall (CA), Main Place (CA), Arden Fair (CA), Christina (DE), Times Sq (NY)
thanks for this, CA getting alot of love for these

Goodlook for this. Although nothing too close to me :lol:. Might have to take the 30-40 minute ride to the Christiana Mall in Delaware to make it 4 raffle entries for me. Hopefully I can get 1 pair :\.

Last edited:
On my way to deptford for a ticket. Never entered one maybe I'll have beginners luck ?
Let me know if they give you any info regarding pairs available/entries. I'm gonna go to Deptford/Cherry Hill/KOP tomorrow hopefully I have some beginners luck too.

i get the same problem. the lunar in flyknit feel more cushioned. they feel good in kobe but after playing i feel a soreness
appreciate the honesty guys, after being back and forth on these, especially at reseller prices for the CWs that appeal to me, I think I am gonna hold off on the 8s I really fell for the ride of the XX8se and really just zoom (when nike/jb does it right) in general for ball. Really love my lunar flyknits but the LBXI lunaron just doesnt do it for me, at least for its intended purpose and according to the accounts this is even worse. If I just walked around in my shoes I would probably be fine with it but ... I dont..so unless I get a really good deal gonna hold out for the solid xx8se colorways droppin and pray the 9s provide better cushioning and no removable insole. I feel like I must be the only person that despises this removable trash but IMO it just feels cheap.

Last edited:
cant wait for Kobe to come back on the court,,we might see the Mamba this Friday,,he should rest until Christmas,just saying.......

I feel like I must be the only person that despises this removable trash but IMO it just feels cheap.
I'm with you homie. This gimmick will pass, really curious if it's in the 9. Unlike you I F with these for casual/gym & love this model, but they stay off the court.

So is it RSVP for FootLocker.com? Or whatever its called. Or will they just drop a link like normal at 7?

Back
Top Bottom