OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The achilles elites are wack to me. I really liked the light purple sole elites with a white upper we saw in pics way earlier in the thread. Samples I believe. The pic with the whole bunch of Laker cw's.

Fire pic if anyone has it around to repost

On a return label from nike it's only 50 bucks insurance? Great lol
on the usps site, under contact us, you can fill out a e-mail form. they're actually pretty good and following up.

just explain your situation and it'll open up a ticket. someone should get back to you in a couple working days.

i bought another pair of superheros..the guy listed free expeidted shipping...the tracking wasn't updating so i fill out the form. The guy from usps told me the guy shipped it media mail so it might take 2-4 weeks to arrive. i'm hoping that guy didn't do a bait and switch with a pair of fakes.

Last edited:
i think i solved my achilles problem - it was the cushlon bottoming out on the black/gold elites.

this week, i unds my superheros - so far no soreness/pain in my achilles.

on another note - got a big scratch on the toe guard. was expecting that green to be the actual color but it's white with green matte paint so the paint going to come off with a fall/rub.

I thought the elites had the zoom setup?
black/gold elites were nike+ so it has cushlon with a zoom heel, nothing in the forefoot.

superheros is the only cw that has phylon with zoom heal and forefoot.

wonder what was the cushion setup in those white/black elites

black/gold elites were nike+ so it has cushlon with a zoom heel, nothing in the forefoot.

Gotcha. Cushlon has been good in my experiences. I've only had it in runners though.

I can ask about the setup on those elites if you'd like...

Technically it's ups but they have something similar so I'm gonna do that thanks

Hope you get your superheroes I was thinking about getting another pair too

Last edited:

Heel zoom but no forefoot zoom? That is stupid.. Forefoot cushioning is much more important for basketball and most athletic movements in general. No wonder why I still cant find the Superheros for under $180. Does anyone know the cushioning set up for the ASGs?

Last edited:

Heel zoom but no forefoot zoom? That is stupid.. Forefoot cushioning is much more important for basketball and most athletic movements in general. No wonder why I still cant find the Superheros for under $180. Does anyone know the cushioning set up for the ASGs?
ASG are nike+ shoes so it'll be the same as the black/gold elites - cushlon with heel zoom only.

yeah, the superheros are much better than the black/gold... some people say you can't feel the zoom since it's bottom loaded but I can feel the bounce/response

Technically it's ups but they have something similar so I'm gonna do that thanks

Hope you get your superheroes I was thinking about getting another pair too
thanks bro.. not sure what size you're looking for but nike.com been having random restocks of 1 to 2 sizes for the superheros.. it's the first thing i check when i wake up.
roll.gif

ASG are nike+ shoes so it'll be the same as the black/gold elites - cushlon with heel zoom only.

yeah, the superheros are much better than the black/gold... some people say you can't feel the zoom since it's bottom loaded but I can feel the bounce/response
Ahh so ASGs and black elites are better suited for just casual wear since you're on your heels more when wearing them casually. Need the Superheros for less than the $191 after bday coupon and tax.

Last edited:
My local champs has good size of superheroes and they were on sale for $180. I just copped sz 11 last week for $168 after bday coupon n ca tax. Lmk what size ur looking. I can check it out

i think i solved my achilles problem - it was the cushlon bottoming out on the black/gold elites.

this week, i unds my superheros - so far no soreness/pain in my achilles.

on another note - got a big scratch on the toe guard. was expecting that green to be the actual color but it's white with green matte paint so the paint going to come off with a fall/rub.
I feel your pain, same thing happened to mine. Now I'm afraid all my non-clear coat Kobe's will suffer the same fate. The clear coat ones like the volts and milk snakes seem much more durable. The coating is hard, it can scratch, but doesn't peel like the others.

So another email from Eastbay for 20% off, first thing I do is check pit vipers. Can't believe theyre sold out from sz 8-12. Still excluded damnit! I need a 13, its weird they're all sold out of 8-12 but I can still add the max 255 pairs to my cart both of 12.5 & 13. Still holding out hope to get em 20% off lol

We should be seeing that Christmas 8 pt2 soon considering its November. The 9 as well
I'm gonna laugh when that 2nd Christmas 8 drop is that one fake Grinch looking one that has been circling around last year, but now will be an authentic colorway made by Nike. Just an all green colorway.

Last edited:
So another email from Eastbay for 20% off, first thing I do is check pit vipers. Can't believe theyre sold out from sz 8-12. Still excluded damnit! I need a 13, its weird they're all sold out of 8-12 but I can still add the max 255 pairs to my cart both of 12.5 & 13. Still holding out hope to get em 20% off lol
In fact after you add the shoes to your cart, you need to click on "checkout" to see if the number of shoes are really available.

On eastbay there is still  43 pairs of pit vipers left in size 13.

Back
Top Bottom