OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im a little confused about the WTK because some of the details aren't in any of the kobes like the upper pattern.... unless im blind which has happened before. its a little weird that they have the full kobe logo on the heel of the red based shoe and no logo on the left shoe. could have had the 1/2 logo at the very least.

Yeah the uppers are just random patterns. They'd be a lot cooler if they just took bits and pieces from other models. I noticed the missing shozuku at first but then realized the mcs came like that. Wtk 8 still cool to me but could've been a lot better.

puttin people that payed $800+ on suicide watch 
TRUTH
roll.gif
Not at all.

1) I'm not poor.

2) You act like you would actually be able to get a pair from KB24.  Did you get the Mambas from them?  I did.

3) A small US release would only add to the hype, not hurt it.
You felt so compelled to reply and keep everyone apprised if your situation as if the post was directed at you.  Lulz.

Here are some detailed pics for ya'll... Did ya'll know they had some GITD parts? On the green based sneaker both swooshes GITD and on the blue based joint the logo GITD. Enjoy!!!

I love loud shoes but I can't even imagine wearing these. They are nice to look at, would put them in my display case.

You felt so compelled to reply and keep everyone apprised if your situation as if the post was directed at you.  Lulz.

^right! And not wanting to pay $800+ on a sneaker doesn't mean I'm poor. Hopefully these release in the US and hopefully their limited but not impossible to get. Then dropping a grand prematurely will be a little foolish. *fingers crossed for US hoh release*

Sick Sir.....I love these.
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just the grey uppered home. There's also a white uppered home that's really nice as well. Any home CW they try to drop after what Kobe wore last season won't cut it.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!...NIKE! PLEEASE~~~

Wtk is proof that you can take a shoe... make it limited..... and everyone will want. If those were GR everyone would be complaining about how ugly they are.

Nike please release something we all want like inlines, homes, tbs, or amenesties. That's what I believe a lot of us want

Wtk's are so sweet. The color changing heel the fading mid soles. Awesome shoe. Gr! Gr! Gr!

Aint happening...

THIS.

Seems like they're pretty scarce, btw.  Anyone know where to possibly copp???
ebay is probably your best bet...

When I got them a few months ago, I paid about 250 shipped.  I was happy considering it's my favorite CW of the 8s and any other pairs I found anywhere else were around 290+ 

Here are some detailed pics for ya'll... Did ya'll know they had some GITD parts? On the green based sneaker both swooshes GITD and on the blue based joint the logo GITD. Enjoy!!!
Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair. Nice pics, definitely liking the glow effect, detail on these is nice.

I never understood quoting 15 pics just to say nice pics, especially when you are posting a hanful of posts after. :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone seen these custom Kobe 8's before? Sneakernews has an article on them. I kinda like them. They're different

Last edited:
That swoosh is one of the only things I recognize on these wtk. Haahaaa :smh:
what did they do to this shoe? Where did the base main pattern come from? It's not on any of the kobe line.

Edit: it's not even that they are two different shoes(I understand that is the point) but the base pattern is horrible. Im down for the rest of the shoe but damn these are fugly.

Last edited:
That swoosh is one of the only things I recognize on these wtk. Haahaaa
mean.gif

what did they do to this shoe? Where did the base main pattern come from? It's not on any of the kobe line.

Edit: it's not even that they are two different shoes(I understand that is the point) but the base pattern is horrible. Im down for the rest of the shoe but damn these are fugly.
Thank you! I swear I thought it was just me, but I don't recognize any of the Kobe 8's in these shoes, save the Blitz Blue's and the Purple Gradients. Look weird as **** for shoes that are meant to combine all the other models. Oh and yeah the swoosh is probably from the Mambacurials.

Back
Top Bottom